Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Munjpets topic

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You heard me right. People are flooding Talk with things related to munjpets. I find it better that we talk about them here than in Talk to keep the fluidity of the talk topic, where one poster talks about something, then someone brigns up a new topic, and so on and so forth, not just turning it into THIS topic. That, to me, seems to make Talk boring, and it's the ONLY topic where we can talk about ANYTHING. Treating it like this topic, to me, ruins it's purpose.

You may now talk and state why you might think otherwise of my points....(tick...tick...tick...) NOW.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

Well I guess that would be okay... or we could have a seperate Munjpets portion of the forum. It's just that I'm sure the MODs don't want the Open Floor flooded with topics of Munjpets. I know you said that this will be the only Munjpets topic.. but somehow.. I don't think that'll be true. Some other person is most likely going to make a Munjpets topic after this one. Or if this one dies down, then people'll forget about it.

I stick with my suggestion of a Munjpets portion of the forum.

Posted

You heard me right. People are flooding Talk with things related to munjpets. I find it better that we talk about them here than in Talk to keep the fluidity of the talk topic, where one poster talks about something, then someone brigns up a new topic, and so on and so forth, not just turning it into THIS topic. That, to me, seems to make Talk boring, and it's the ONLY topic where we can talk about ANYTHING. Treating it like this topic, to me, ruins it's purpose.

You may now talk and state why you might think otherwise of my points....(tick...tick...tick...) NOW.

okay so pendants, what's up with them

yea, can we talk about items here?

i need a zora egg.

but i also have a level 4 poe, sharp if anyone wants to challenge him

Posted

What is Munjpets?

Posted

Nobody can challage dark navi, only flare because Dark Navi is for show.

Posted

well if anyone wants to challenge sharp then feel free. :P

Posted

Munjpets has been gone since forever now.

P.S. A spambot brought this thread back to life, I've since deleted it.

/close