Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whats it like being in an Earthquake, Tornado, Hurricane, Volcano Eruption?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

UK earthquake today, my parents wer woken by it. apparantly their cupbaoard was shaking. it originated around lincolnshire and i slept through it. :cry:

Posted

eh. no earthquake its 8:12pm and no quake not even a shake hehe hey taht rhymed

you know, you can't really predict when an Earthquake is going to be at all, let alone within a couple of hours, so I don't know why they said that...

I didn't sleep through the Uk Earthquake, I was busy playing Phoenix Wright, then couldn't work out whether it was my bed shaking or whether I was imagining things, by the time I'd made myself completely still to check, it was over, so I didn't know whether it had been an earthquake or not until I checked the news this morning. Luckily I wasn't imagining things.

Posted

OMG! Im vibrating! what's wrong with me!?

JK, that's how Ryan would be :P

he's just a dorkis porkis that way :unsure:

Earthquakes are kinda cool when their not killing things, so are tornados and stuff. Hurricane's suck though :wacko: all it is is wind and rain. :unsure: a few weeks ao we had an equivalent 3 hurricane. whatever the heck that is :P

Posted (edited)

you know, you can't really predict when an Earthquake is going to be at all, let alone within a couple of hours, so I don't know why they said that...

I didn't sleep through the Uk Earthquake, I was busy playing Phoenix Wright, then couldn't work out whether it was my bed shaking or whether I was imagining things, by the time I'd made myself completely still to check, it was over, so I didn't know whether it had been an earthquake or not until I checked the news this morning. Luckily I wasn't imagining things.

Well, Stupid Nostradamus predicted it but i freaking doubt it will happen soon cause Me and Arcanelord practically live on the Wasatch fault so when it does happen it should be big...so if it happens in mine and Arcanelords lifetime we wont be on for some time

Edited by Spartan of Hylia (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Well, Stupid Nostradamus predicted it but i freaking doubt it will happen soon cause Me and Arcanelord practically live on the Wasatch fault so when it does happen it should be big...so if it happens in mine and Arcanelords lifetime we wont be on for some time

arcanelord, and I :D

and you forget misa lives berry flose do da gault

Edited by Mr. PokeFan (see edit history)

Posted

arcanelord, and I :D

and you forget misa lives berry flose do da gault

You do? Sweet i never knew that where do you live by

and its I live very close to the fault :D

Posted

i lib in a place that starts with an l, and ends in an ayton

Posted

ohhh sweet i used to live in layton i lived in a neighborhood called lakeland it was by Target and lincoln elementary do you know where that is?

Posted

yeah, i know where they are, target's by toys r us, aint' it?

Posted

Yeah i lived in this little culdasac in a brown house thats by a old canal but they added to the neighborhood so canal=bye bye

Posted

poor canal.

Posted

Yeah a few ducks lived in it too and my pet frog