Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whats it like being in an Earthquake, Tornado, Hurricane, Volcano Eruption?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah what is it like because tonight they said theres a earthquake (Maybe i doubt it) tonight at around 7:00pm what is it like what should i expect?

Posted

I've never really experienced anything like that. Except earthquakes, but they have been really small, and I was sleeping through them. So, I've never experienced one while being awake. :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah hmm there was one last thursday and i didn't feel it...but my friend said his bed shook and his fish bowl fell over or something

DONT WORRY THE FISH IS OK! :joy:

Posted

where is this earthquake supposed to be happening? i hope not where i live... :fear: that is, if it's a huge one... if it was a small one, it'd be like a roller coaster!!!! :joy:

Posted

In Utah somewhere by kaysville or layton so if you live by there GET READY! but i doubt it

Posted

YARGLE SHMARGLE!?! better hide under me bed playing ds at 7 if the earth starts rumbling... :\

Posted

Im lucky :D Australia doesn't get many natural disasters! (only droughts)

Posted

:\

earthquake, did you die?

Posted

What is it like?......

I live in California..so...I wouldn't know anything about these things :embarrassed:

Posted

eh. no earthquake its 8:12pm and no quake not even a shake hehe hey taht rhymed

Posted

I live in CA and there have been MANY miniature make a stack of books fall down ones. my friend ALWAYS sleeps through them. there were like....3 in the same year. 'twas an awesome expirience.

Posted

CA gets a lot of quakes, but not the "OMG! THE EARTH IS TEARING! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" ones. OH doesn't get quakes, we have tornados.

Posted

What the hell is wrong with you people. It's impossible to predict an earthquake, they just happen. Sure they are nut cases who say the can predict them but only animals can for sure. I've been in a hurricane and a tornado and even a little earthquake(I live in Connecticut) The earthquake was just a slight shake as we live nowhere near a major fault. The Hurricane was just a lot of wind and rain and thunder. The Tornado was kinda freaky we were on our way back from New York City when a super cell thunderstorm came through the tornado passed by the highway about 600 feet infront of us, it was a EF1 and only did some minor damage to cars and trees.

dztornado-f3.jpg

Posted

AWESOME TORNADO PICTURE! :joy: these guys on some show find tornados, and they pt these things on the ground that are called something or others and they do something or other :grinninglink: i have NO idea what im talking about... :unsure:

Posted

AWESOME TORNADO PICTURE! :joy: these guys on some show find tornados, and they pt these things on the ground that are called something or others and they do something or other :grinninglink: i have NO idea what im talking about... :unsure:

Lol, you and Rick would be great friends. He really has no cule what he's saying half the time.