Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONFIRMED: GameStop taking pre-orders this Friday the 13th

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I got to Gamestop 1 hour and 40 minutes before they opened. I was the 14th person in line AND the last to get a Wii pre-order! They turned away about 20 people. Most people stood in line a long time behind me before they left because they didn't believe us that they only had 14 even though the store worker told us it and said I would be the last one to get one.

Posted

i was the second to last one to get one today and i also paid off Twilight Princess soooooo.....:D

Posted

lol all you ppl are rushing to get your wii's...

mean while i just walked into a game stores randomly and pre-ordered it out of nower...

and no1 else was there...

only me :)

Posted

Really, you must live in a small town or you found a secret gamestop hidin from the rest of the world. I had to try a couple places but I got my reservation.

Posted

[quote name='mikel' post='14331' date='Oct 13 2006, 06:55 PM']lol all you ppl are rushing to get your wii's...

mean while i just walked into a game stores randomly and pre-ordered it out of nower...

and no1 else was there...

only me :)[/quote]

kinda what happen to me i just walked into toys r us and saw that you could already reserve twilight princess and i was like the only one to reserve it even though there were like 200 people there. :) :D