Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What the Heck

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, i cant say everything here in public, but what i can say is this: you are a great person inside and out, you are a true friend and you always have their backs, you will do anything for them and you are very loyal, having this quality, people tend to use you and forget that sometimes you need help to. I can say more but i'll stop now...

lawl, a wandering spirit, a least he doesn't know who i am. :unsure:

Posted

*ugh* well that's the last time I stand up for all the rest of the mods to try and solve a problem.

Trust me, it's not exactly easy to see deep into someone's point of view when what they're moaning about is a colour. Ok, you wanted to colours because it was something that was a bit personnal to each member, that's understandable, but the offset is (especially with some colours) there are that a lot of people can't read them easily (it's also not just about eyesight, it can be about the amount of contrast on the screen as well).

Your words are a lot more personnal than anything else and your signatures and avatars are still there. It's purely about the way things balanced out and you don't seem to be thinking too much about the people who DO have a problem reading it.

Posted

lawl, a wandering spirit, a least he doesn't know who i am. :unsure:

trust me, i will in a short time, all i need is something deep from you, a deep thought or deep emotion, just one and then i know you are

Posted

trust me, i will in a short time, all i need is something deep from you, a deep thought or deep emotion, just one and then i know you are

meep, the cake is a lie :fear:

yah, no more colours now. XP

i'll leave you with this, when it loads, your problems will be solved. :)

clicky

Posted

Ok its loading, i have a feeling that i'm not going to like it....if its bad i swear you will regret this! i totally hate things that pop up or screamers etc...i have warned you, now time will decide.....jebus i hope it isnt one of those thingies :fear:

Posted

Ok its loading, i have a feeling that i'm not going to like it....if its bad i swear you will regret this! i totally hate things that pop up or screamers etc...i have warned you, now time will decide.....jebus i hope it isnt one of those thingies :fear:

no, no pop-ups...

when it's finished loading all will be solved...

Posted

Still not reassured....plus, i'm not patient with technological stuff...i get bored easily -_-