Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Twinrova's Revenge

22 posts in this topic

Posted

YES its finaly here!!! wif heaps of problems fixed up... i got over being crazy bout having a 30 second mistake and having to upload it again...

all you need is to download the game data, and the rtp...

the rtp can be downloaded from here just scroll down and click "i agree" and download it and install the rtp.

And the game data can be downloaded from HERE...

if you need to log-in. just log in using this

Username : [email protected]

password : loztr

then log in and download.

once downloaded, extract the file. then extract all the game data from the extracted file.

please do not look through the game data, because it may spoil some bits in the game.

to play game, you must have the RTP installed on your computer, once that it done, double click on the red circleish icon that sais "game" ... well i think it sais game...

have fun :D

hope you look forward to LoZ: Ganon's Vengeance (coming soon) and LoZ: 3 (working title)

Posted

I'll download it tomorrow...I need to go to a performance soon...won't be back until tomorrow..

Posted

Sooo... Can we play it, or do we have to wait?

Posted

feel free to put this on the homepage if you like, dustin or ltu

Posted

Excuse me while I shoot myself... <_<

Posted

i demand 1000 rupees from every person that downloads it :P its not for free ya know... :P

im going to go and have a break for a while...

sitting down starting at a monitor for 5 hrs is really anoying... uploading... swearing... fixing up a problem... uploading... swearing... fixing up a 30 second problem... uploadig... and then posting :D

(the uploading took 1hr each)

*runs outside, runs down the street yelling out "wooohooo im finished!!!" ... stops in middle of the street remembering that he forgot to fix sumthing up...*

no jk bout the fixing up thing... its all good i think... just email me or pm me or post me if anything is wrong...

Posted

It's pretty good, just work on spelling and remember the trusty "shift" key. Also, I seem to have troubles walking around when I enter a new area, it won't let me turn around instantly, I have to walk forward then back to go back....

Posted

yer i was in a rush in the first part... the "seeing the ancient part" was added moments before i posted it... cus b4 u just left the village for no reason... so i added it in so u had to leave the town... and yes the grammar was a bit dodgy... but hey... its not like its going to be released on ds or sumthen... if it did it would have perfect grammar...

but next game is going to be perfect...ish :D

edit: Did you have any trouble installing the rtp or getting the game to work or anything? besides going to next map u had to go up then back down... but thats wasnt a REAL problem was it...?

Posted

WOW! An Australia, RPG Maker XP using, Zelda fan. Just like me!

You know, I get annoyed when I see avoidable spelling mistakes. So I'm going to ask for permission to edit the game. I do have a regestered full version of RPG Maker XP and I'm actually good at it. I'm currently working on Nausica

Posted

ok smurf...

1. wer da hell do i get 1...

2. wer da hell do i get 1...

3. mite do thats in game 3... itl take like atleast... 5 hrs to do that in game 2... wif all the text.

4. we r doing that in this next game (ganons vengeance)

5. u tell me wats a zelderish colour...

6. i say meh to all capitals... if was acualy getting paid to do this i would do capitals...

7. well u try better for ur very first zelda game...

i have registerd version aswell...

and no u cannot edit the game or help in our next game... cus its to hard to do it wif me and kew...

but any1 can help by giving out ideas... tiles... character sets... TITLE PAGE!!! (need title page for Ganons vengance) pls some1 :blink:

anything u wont... but u just cant MAKE the game wif us... but any ideas or pics added into the game that was made or suggested by you, your name will be added into the credits...

Posted

For 1&2, I saved them on to my computer somewhere. When I find them, I'll post. But a quick search around the web should get you some.

For 5, I'm not helping you develop the game. You need to think, does this windowskin suit the game?

For 6, please, no one is really going to enjoy the game if you treat it like that.

For 7, I'm not making a Zelda game anytime soon. I was blessed with a very active imagination, making me the ideal author/storyline writer, and if you want, I can give you tips on how to make the storyline more interesting.

Also, a tip. It would be nice to see you use a Zelda type of menu (Status Screen->Equipment Screen->Item Screen->Map->Status Screen.)

And one other thing I forgot, try putting doors on houses that actually open.

Now, about the title screen, can you give me a description of the colour scheme and stuff you want on it?

Posted

1&2. i have looked, but every set is for rpg 2000, seriously...

and surprise me on the title... but i needs the zelda logo... sword shield wateva it is *same logo as the TR title screen 1* and must have Ganon's vengeance on it

Posted

I dont get the download... I installed the RTP, and I tried to download the game data, and It told me to pick a program to run it with from a list and I could not find the right program...

Edit: Nevermind. I found a extraction file for .Rar files... but even after that I had to transfer ALL the missing files from the RTP. But still...Game looks awesome!

Posted

Even though it was a pain for me to download, It was an awesome game. I did notice some small and some big mistakes but I guess your not geting paid for this (Well... I guess you are paying the rpg maker company, so that is even worse) so I cant blame you. Cant wait for the second and third! Thanks for letting us play it!

Posted

GV is bout 70% done.... after that we gota fix up all the monsters so they can acualy hurt\kill you...

and unglitch the monsters so that they dont kill u in a split second...