Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

guy troubles

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Indeed my interesting fellow

Every guy is different so nobody can really help you with your problems, the only thing they can do is give you advice from their experience, but in the end it all counts on you and your decision, you are smarter than you think so just wing it and all shall be good ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Posted

I love British accents...

But yeah, no worries, I'm not in a relationship either!

Just because you're not in a relationship, doesn't mean you can't give good advice about them!

Posted

I wouldn't date anyone unless you're sure you like them, It doesn't end out well, if you realise a few weeks or months in that you actually don't feel that way about them.. especially when it could put a friendship in jeopardy.

IMO, British and Asian accents are the absolute worst on the planet. Maybe its because I'm Aussie. ;)

Posted

Aussie accents are great as well.

Yeah, I already tried to date one of them and well... that relationship was a joke, a 2 week joke... that wasn't really funny.. and just kind of creepy.

Posted

I was born with a very faint Japanese accent. D: :offtopic:

Posted

I wouldn't date anyone unless you're sure you like them, It doesn't end out well, if you realise a few weeks or months in that you actually don't feel that way about them.. especially when it could put a friendship in jeopardy.

Been there. My friends started dating, and then after about a month and a half, she realized she didn't really like him that much anymore, but he convinced himself that he did like her, so, yeah. Friend in the middle getting headaches from promising not to tell then not wanting your other friend to get hurt and....AUGH! I gave myself a headache remembering it! :P

Trust me, when you REALLY like a guy, he'll stand out.

And you won't be able to get over him if he doesn't like you back no matter how you and your friends want you to! Erm...sorry, getting kinda personal...

Posted

Haha yeah... I've been in these situations before.. I dunno. I guess I just feel bad because I keep thinking I like one of them, and then he shows interest in me but some how the guy will always do something to make me not like him... Like the last one was trying too hard to impress me. It got old really fast.

Posted

i remember someone saying that if a guy liked a girl, he wil start doing some "bad"things around her,sometimes he might even make fool of himself in front of her :embarrassed:

or they will just keep their feelings to themselves (like me :embarrassed: )

Posted

i remember someone saying that if a guy liked a girl, he wil start doing some "bad"things around her,sometimes he might even make fool of himself in front of her :embarrassed:

or they will just keep their feelings to themselves (like me :embarrassed: )

I have made a fool of myself in front of a certain person several times...it's not that bad....you get over it

Posted

well

at least the girl might know how the guy feel(sometimes they might not :unsure:)

Posted

Oh....my girl knows how i feel about her

Posted

If I could give advice, I'd say to date someone outside of your group. Someone else you like. This way you can achieve both of your goals, just make sure it's the right guy, you know?

Posted

I'd say stick with the group.

But I don't know much.

:offtopic: I dislike accents that do not pronounce their "r"s.

So the Australian, British, et cetera, et cetera. And I live in Australia, and I have an American accent (long story involving international school). the amound of crud I deal with every day...

But there are some things that I don't completely agree with about the American accent.