Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

guy troubles

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, I hang out with a group of about 8 guys... I dated one of them already, and he turned out to be a creeper. None of the others are even remotely like him though.. No matter what, I've kind of decided not to date any of them because I don't want to screw up the group, you know? That, and I know this sounds horrible but I kind of have feelings for all of them. They're all just SO great... I mean, I have never met anyone like any of them... and they're all so different too. I dunno, it's tough. I would really like to have a boyfriend, but being with the group is way more important to me...

What do you guys think?

Edited by Twilight Rhiannon (see edit history)

Posted

I think you should stick with the group to be honest. If there's nothing in particular you feel for a particular one, then it's just the sense of being in a group of really good friends, so there's no point going out with one of them because you feel you should. Just enjoy their company.

Anyway, you may always find someone else who may stand out move obviously on their own

Posted

Agreed, never risk a friendship for love, especially since when you're young love is NOT your thing, i mean come on, yall break up all the time and then you cry, get over it, you have your whole life to find true love, i mean sheesh :unsure::unsure: Anyways, just be careful since a whole lot of guys are perverted assholes who just want to bang you and nothing else and they even beat you or hurt you emotionally if they dont get what they want............. *cough cough* My bad...flash from the past....*shivers* PS talking about childhood and my mom and step dad, in case you guys were wondering...

Posted

how can you want something when you don't even know what or who you desire?

Posted

I know what I desire, and that is to remain friends with the guys. If that means sacrificing future relationships, I am willing to do that.

Without me going into a long/boring/detailed explanation, no one can truly understand how much I really love these guys and all that they have done for me.

Posted

Being an empath, i bet i can

Posted

Being an empath

of couse you are.

:unsure:

yah, why do i even post here, it's not like i even have a relationship. :unsure:

most are unworthy anyway :sleep:

Posted

Patetico, no tengo tiempo para gastar hablando contigo, and trust me i am ^_^ If you even know what one is

Posted

Patetico, no tengo tiempo para gastar hablando contigo, and trust me i am ^_^ If you even know what one is

okay, you are :sleep:

Posted

And you sure are a great person to talk to, i mean gee, what a great person, no wonder people love you and respect you ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Posted

And you sure are a great person to talk to, i mean gee, what a great person, no wonder people love you and respect you ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

yes, i always though people liked to talk to me for my accent though :mellow:

Posted

You have an accent? sweet ^_^ which one though? like southern or something?

Posted

You have an accent? sweet ^_^ which one though? like southern or something?

actually, it's a well-rounded British accent, not American.

Posted

Ooooooooooh, my friend has that accent, its soooo cool ^_^ I like the latin accent and asian accent too and the australian one too ^_^ Accents are cool ^_^

Posted (edited)

Ooooooooooh, my friend has that accent, its soooo cool ^_^ I like the latin accent and asian accent too and the australian one too ^_^ Accents are cool ^_^

yes, my upper-crust British accent is kinda cool, i like the Brooklyn accent too, but we should stick to the theme of "guy troubles" in this thread

Edited by Lightly Dark Garo Master (see edit history)