Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game Idea

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought of this idea while surfing the internet, I think its quite good, but i could be wrong

So what if Link was sent into the future, not like a storyline feature but actually, like he was born then. He could have like a laser Master Sword, and other 'updated' weapons, It would be cool, but possibly lacking in that inherent Zeldaness that defines the series.

Posted

I think I see where you are going with this. :) Would Link's hookshot look something like Samus's grapple beam? That futuristic?

Posted

lol his sword would be a light saber... his...musical instrument would be a fone... (a fone that has a composer on it)

umm what else....

umm...

Posted

Yeah that futuristic, like instead of epona, some kind of futuristic car, hovering maybe? and i like the samus grapling hook instead of the hookshot, as i said, i'll probably never make it, but its nice to think about.

What about his shield being some kind of energy thing that gets upgraded, so it eventually acts like the mirror shield and reflects some things.

Posted

Wow...great minds think alike, me thinks? See my sig :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah, let me guess though, yours is not as far into the future, considering the trees in the background and an actual proper-looking master sword.

I would make it but I can't draw, can't animate and can't do 3d modelling. The only thing I'm half decent at is coding, but you need something to look at and i don't want to make a Text based game.

Posted

How about detonators instead of bombs? Instead of Epona, a hovering motorcycle-ish thing? Instead of an instrument, he can play either his nose or his armpit? Instead of arrows, a small DC-16 blaster rifle or some futuristic thing he puts on the palm of his hand that shoots laser beams? Instead of a Deku Leaf, a little hoverboard that can float for a short time? Instead of iron or hover boots, discs on the bottoms of his normal boots that either increase or decrease in density? Instead of Deku Nuts, sonic clap gloves that create a bright flash? Instead of Deku Stics............a set of futuristic.......sticks? B)

Posted

All very good, almost makes me want to make it, but if you refer to an earlier post, I suck at most things...

Posted

Ganondorf would have a really fat lightsaber! :D