Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Subspace Emissary

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Took me several attempts to do the final boss, when I finally managed it, I didn't use my 6th guy though.

Kinda pathetic now I see this too, I only managed to make some decent progress after I worked out how to not get trashed by the 3 pulse thing...

the whole emissary took me 15 hours on very hard, but most of that was on co-op with someone who would be just ok around the normal area.

1up to me though, I found Ike easy :D

Posted

so how do you get 100% in the SE? I beat it, got all the characters in the SE, and killed Tabu, but i still only have about 86% completion.

Posted

You have to find every single Orange Cube on every single level, after you beat it it shows all that you've beaten 100%, crowns show 100% and flags show that you've missed some Orange Cubes.

On some the cubes are obvious, but others, like The Great Maze, they're hidden. Here's a little secret: For the Northeast part of The Great Maze, or whatever one has the Metroid part of it, in the conveyer room it's behind a metal part of it. Two most missed ones are on The Exterior of the Metaknight ship thing and the... umm... darnit, I can't remember the names of these things, but anyways, in the Exterior one it's behind a wall that is like a wall, but you can actually walk through it, and the other one you have to jump on a spring in a room with two Green Cubes and then double jump, you'll land on something, and if you do an attack you'll hit something and fall and then pick up the trophy. Sakurai is mean. : (

Posted

What do you do to get to the final boss?

We have them all untrophized(I think) and have fought all the dark forms.

Posted

Come on guys! We're really frustrated and confused! I know you guys have it! Please, we need help!

Posted

Come on guys! We're really frustrated and confused! I know you guys have it! Please, we need help!

what do you guys need help with, and you do not need to tropyisiz the bosses in order to get 100 percent

Posted

What do you do to get to the final boss?

We have them all untrophized(I think) and have fought all the dark forms.

If you've defeated all the bosses and characters, then you should be able to head to the final boss, who is at the center of the maze.

Posted

If you've defeated all the bosses and characters, then you should be able to head to the final boss, who is at the center of the maze.

Or find the door with the purple arrow.

Posted

Nevermind. We had, but it didn't let us through the door until about 1 hour later we went back and I threatened to kill my wii.

Posted

I threatened to kill my wii.

Why?

Posted

Why?

It was being a retard! Not letting us through the dang door...

Posted

Nevermind. We had, but it didn't let us through the door until about 1 hour later we went back and I threatened to kill my wii.

Yep, that always works...*Looks at broken Gameboy Advanced*...Most of the time.

Posted

To further this debate if this wasnt already the previously asked question...

How could i possibly get 100%

I know you have to make all the bosses trophies and thats kinda really hard due to the fact that

a trophy base NEVER appears :>_>:

you know the flags on the map screen? you have NOT fully explored that level