Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dead Batteries

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't you hate it when you pick up something to use it, and the battery is dead? Or maybe even worse, is almost dead and lures you into a state of security then dies when you need it most? For example the DS battery seems fine, so you don't charge it that day... then when you really want to play it, it dies on you! Same with laptop batteries... grumble grumble... I need to charge my stuff more often.. :angry:

Posted

My mp3 is a battery drainer. When i need music. It isn't there! Rawrrr.

Ditto with my sister's labtop.

Posted

That happens a lot with my Advance SP.....I never remember to charge it overnight. :unsure:

Posted

My PDA is a battery drainer, despite the rechargeable battery. It doesn't help that I lose it occasionally and forget to charge it. I'm sure that the battey's f***ed though, it only lasts like 6 hours, it s'posed to last 12

Posted

I agree with True Gamer. I play my SP ocassionally and when I forget to charge it and I play it again it runs out. :embarrassed:

Posted

my Ds lite seems to never have much charge on it at the moment, maybe i should stop playing high powered games on full volume with full screen brightness...

Posted

Sometimes I lose my DS charger.........the day before a road trip.......then I find it right before we leave........but don't have enough time to charge it at all.......... :unsure:

Posted

Rawr,DS is evil...Play,dang it!!

I always know where the charger is,but I`m too lazy to actually put it in....Either that,or I don`t notice that it`s dying.

Posted

Get a car adapter, Gannon. <_<

Posted

.......you know I'm just going to ignore that. :mellow: Car adapters are for people without excellent drawing skills! B) I have my trusty notepad instead of my DS on those days.... :D

Posted

My mouse does the same but there's normally a pack of a thousand batteries around the house somewhere :embarrassed:

Posted

me with batteries (it isn't me it is my stupid brohers They have to use my things) like i had mp3, then i had to get a ipod so they would leave me alone, but they use that (it is supposely better) then i got a psp my god they use then so much that i barely use them. then when i get it back the batteries are dead that makes me angery. i hate my bros.

Posted

My PDA is a battery drainer, despite the rechargeable battery. It doesn't help that I lose it occasionally and forget to charge it. I'm sure that the battey's f***ed though, it only lasts like 6 hours, it s'posed to last 12

Then go to the store that you bought them from and get a refund. They are lying if it lasts that long.

My DS lite lasts for 8 hours. And I usually only have to charge it for a half an hour, which is really odd. Maybe it's cause I don't use alot? o_o'

Posted

see thats why i always use the charger for everything i have

:D

Posted

I wish I had a DS...