Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RecruitingI All twilight lovers

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you just move around the clan forums insulting people Xats for fun or did they actually do something to you.

Posted

[quote name='Ralan Bek' post='138928' date='Apr 19 2008, 01:53 PM']Do you just move around the clan forums insulting people Xats for fun or did they actually do something to you.[/quote]
I am dead seruos *coughcough*!1
They stole My cats heirballs :3

Posted

twilight is essential to daily life. :zelda:

Posted

does anyone know how to get a dragon as a pet? I'm a BIG dragon nut.it would seriously help the army of twilight out alot.

Posted

Please? I'd really like it and as a reward we can buddies if you want. Other wise , I'llgive 50 ruppees if you don't want to be my friend. Its okay! Your choice not mine.

Posted

[quote name='siren' post='140900' date='Apr 26 2008, 11:11 PM']does anyone know how to get a dragon as a pet? I'm a BIG dragon nut.it would seriously help the army of twilight out alot.[/quote]
Sorry fresh out :(
I'll get a earth dragon next month. Intrested :3????

Posted

YES!!!!!

Posted

No dragon yet, but I got a neat wolfos instead. I love wolves and wolfos are basicly wolf like monsters, right?

Posted

POT, you spelled recruiting wrong. :embarrassed:

Posted

By the way, Ive made a new army to be an alliance to you should you ever need more help if a battle starts. :biggrin: :embarrassed: Also, how do you become a leader in a new army you make? :embarrassed:

Posted

Oh NOeZ!!
some Maul addicts stole the earth dragon and cloned it :(

Posted

[quote name='Xats' post='143058' date='May 4 2008, 08:21 AM']Oh NOeZ!!
some Maul addicts stole the earth dragon and cloned it :([/quote]

:cry: OOOHHH BOY! :cry: we better keep our guard up :unsure:

Posted

Not for back seating modding but, Twilight Dragon, do not double post or triple or quadruble or quintuple post ok? You might get banned.

and don't go off topic, you might also get banned. This is PoT thread of recruiting not dragons.

Posted

[quote name='twilight dragon' post='143123' date='May 4 2008, 09:03 PM']:cry: OOOHHH BOY! :cry: we better keep our guard up :unsure:[/quote]
No need since its trying to escape from them to notherend and they are experts on killing escaping things :cry:

Posted

[quote name='Xats' post='144204' date='May 10 2008, 01:07 AM']No need since its trying to escape from them to notherend and they are experts on killing escaping things :cry:[/quote]

Thats what I'm worried about