Followers 0

What map do you play most in SSBB

24 posts in this topic

Posted

My favorite map in SSBB is Final destination for two reasons

1) Music is Epic

2) and its a flat good map to play on

Posted

Bridge of Eldin, Shadow Moses, WarioWare, Inc., Delfino Plaza, Pirate Ship and Mushroomy Kingdom (especially when I'm Peach).

Posted

I'm gonna have to say Wario Ware Inc.

Posted

Final Destination rocks! :D I have the music as my ringtone. xD

And I like the Pirate Ship, Bridge of Eldin, Green Hill Zone, Onett, Wario Ware, and New Pork City

Posted

Bridge of Elden, Tetra's Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Star Fox, Melee Zelda, Pictochat, Green Hill Zone.

Posted

Final Destination and the Melee Zelda temple. I jumped in joy when I saw it was going to be in SSBB that long while ago.

Posted

I've noticed that I don't really like spacious stages as much as I used to. The Temple stage was my favorite in Melee, but not so much this time around. New Pork City isn't one of my favorites either.

Posted

I've noticed that I don't really like spacious stages as much as I used to. The Temple stage was my favorite in Melee, but not so much this time around. New Pork City isn't one of my favorites either.

yeah i like small ones like Final Destination (Hawt But not nearly not ever nearly hot enough as the girl i like) anyway i haven't even played half of hte new stages

Posted

I find that I dont enjoy most of the stages half as much as I did in Melee. Team and stock battles were funner in that too.

Posted

I play mostly on the Pirate ship and my made up stages(That rock btw :D )

Im quite disapointed in Brawl....

Too easy, not as fun.......And some of the characters(Wario,Lucas, etc') SUCKED!!!! ROB is actually pretty cool though :D

and i never expected it, but im best with Ike :huh:

Posted (edited)

DONT DISS LUCAS! D:< Gimme your friend code and I'll show you a thing or two with him.

It really is too easy. I got all the characters in less than two days. Same with the stages. And event matches. The level nine CPU's arent even difficult for me to beat to a pulp. (But thats just me, It might be different for you.) Whereas, I still have difficuly in Melee. I still havent got all the stages, OR event matches in that.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

My favorite is Final Destination. Other favorites would be Castle Seige, Tetra's Ship, and Bridge of Eldin. :)

Posted

DONT DISS LUCAS! D:< Gimme your friend code and I'll show you a thing or two with him.

It really is too easy. I got all the characters in less than two days. Same with the stages. And event matches. The level nine CPU's arent even difficult for me to beat to a pulp. (But thats just me, It might be different for you.) Whereas, I still have difficuly in Melee. I still havent got all the stages, OR event matches in that.

Someone's dissing Lucas! :o

well i expect Lucas, R.O.B, Game & watch, Ness and the star fox series character will be who i use most.

but i also expect a fave stage of mine to either be Norfair or Flat zone 2 :sleep:

Posted

I play mostly on the Pirate ship and my made up stages(That rock btw :D )

Im quite disapointed in Brawl....

Too easy, not as fun.......And some of the characters(Wario,Lucas, etc') SUCKED!!!! ROB is actually pretty cool though :D

and i never expected it, but im best with Ike :huh:

NEVER EVER DIS LUCAS EVER AGAIN!!!!!

I usually actually play custom stages,but i might have to say wario ware and final destination as well.

Posted

i play at 75m