F*** YOU IGN.COM!!!!!!!

28 posts in this topic

Posted

inb4notazeldafan

If you're not a Zelda fan, then why did you complete the three heart challenge in every Zelda game?

Posted

I wasn't saying I wasn't a Zelda fan... I was saying that people would most likely say, "YOU'RE NOT A REAL ZELDA FAN, THEN!!!!!!!!1112", because I said that.

Posted

I'm really glad that that was an april fools because: in the trailer with the brown haired link, the triforce is just sitting there, the plot was all wrong, the kid was too old, ganondorf looked like a retard with bad facial hair, and the brown haired link looked like MJ, and in the other trailer, Link's hair was way too blonde, and anyone could tell it was a fake.

Posted

I personaly, have never wanted a zelda movie. why? have you seen the commercials for the halo movie? that's why. it will ruin it forever, as will it halo. the halo movie would be alright if they at least not used digital to film it.

Posted

if anyone believed that trailer to be real for a second, they deserve to be ridiculed again and again without end.

1) Watch that trailer... and then look at a trailer for something like Fellowship of the Ring. If you're THAT incompetent that you can't see the CLEAR differences in quality, then you're a moron. That Zelda trailer was filled with obscure lighting, bad special effects (although very impressive for a fan trailer), awkward camera angles, and bad editing. Plus that entire trailer was made up of money shots... NO MOVIE EVER should be made up of money shots.

2) Notice how the main protagonist doesn't say a word? You think any dipshit director is going to make a 2-hour movie where the main character doesn't talk?

3) Ya, because IGN would get a world-exclusive on the biggest puppying deal in movies and videogames since Star Wars. Ya... of course. That makes sense.

4) If you ever wished that that trailer was for a real movie, you must have the worst taste in movies. That trailer looked HORRIBLE for a real theatrical release. Again, it was very impressive for a fan-trailer, but if that were a real movie, it would be significantly worse than that Dungeons and Dragons movie

If anything, it should further prove that a Zelda movie is almost impossible to make good, but I could rant about that later on.

But in summary, you're an idiot. You're pissed that you got to see a teaser of something that would never happen otherwise. Last time anyone does you a favor jackass.

Posted

if anyone believed that trailer to be real for a second, they deserve to be ridiculed again and again without end.

1) Watch that trailer... and then look at a trailer for something like Fellowship of the Ring. If you're THAT incompetent that you can't see the CLEAR differences in quality, then you're a moron. That Zelda trailer was filled with obscure lighting, bad special effects (although very impressive for a fan trailer), awkward camera angles, and bad editing. Plus that entire trailer was made up of money shots... NO MOVIE EVER should be made up of money shots.

2) Notice how the main protagonist doesn't say a word? You think any dipshit director is going to make a 2-hour movie where the main character doesn't talk?

3) Ya, because IGN would get a world-exclusive on the biggest puppying deal in movies and videogames since Star Wars. Ya... of course. That makes sense.

4) If you ever wished that that trailer was for a real movie, you must have the worst taste in movies. That trailer looked HORRIBLE for a real theatrical release. Again, it was very impressive for a fan-trailer, but if that were a real movie, it would be significantly worse than that Dungeons and Dragons movie

If anything, it should further prove that a Zelda movie is almost impossible to make good, but I could rant about that later on.

But in summary, you're an idiot. You're pissed that you got to see a teaser of something that would never happen otherwise. Last time anyone does you a favor jackass.

1) You seem to fail to realise that different films have different qualities. The fellowship of the ring had a huge budget, because so many people have read the books and it was destined to be a huge blockbuster. Wheras for something like this, the quality is bound not to be as good, especially so if IGN themselves were making it (although that's an issue in itself). Trailers are often made up of money shots, it just causes hype, which is good for them wanting people to go and see the film.

2) It's Zelda, so link isn't going to speak, it's still perfectly possible to create a film where the main protagonist doesn't speak. I'm sure if I could be bothered right now, I could find similar examples. Someone made a whole novel without using the letter E, just to prove a point.

Posted

1) You seem to fail to realise that different films have different qualities. The fellowship of the ring had a huge budget, because so many people have read the books and it was destined to be a huge blockbuster. Wheras for something like this, the quality is bound not to be as good, especially so if IGN themselves were making it (although that's an issue in itself). Trailers are often made up of money shots, it just causes hype, which is good for them wanting people to go and see the film.

2) It's Zelda, so link isn't going to speak, it's still perfectly possible to create a film where the main protagonist doesn't speak. I'm sure if I could be bothered right now, I could find similar examples. Someone made a whole novel without using the letter E, just to prove a point.

1) How about the shot of Zelda in the Temple of Time. She's a silhouette and the doors are behind her? No director of photography is going to use that shot in a movie. There are only TWO shots in that ENTIRE TRAILER that could be conceivable for a movie. It looks great for a drawing or something... but a movie SHOULDN'T BE MADE OF A BUNCH OF DRAWINGS.

2) Fine, then it'll be a completely retarded film if he's walking around BY HIMSELF and EVERYONE ELSE doesn't have a problem with talking. Unless it's a short 2-minute movie or something, if the main character (and the ONLY character prominent throughout the entire trailer) doesn't talk, somebody seriously has mental problems

Oh, and not to mention that while Link's costume... hell...EVERYONE'S costumes, work in a video game, they look RIDICULOUSLY STUPID on-screen.

Posted

I didn't say it was going to be good, heck, just watch the dead or alive movie...

Posted

I didn't say it was going to be good, heck, just watch the dead or alive movie...

it's not a matter of just being good or bad. It'd be so bad that NO STUDIO WOULD EVER MAKE IT. There's a lot of crap that gets made from Hollywood, but at least something about those concepts still sounded promising. What sounds promising about a guy walking around by himself for 2 hours, interacting with about 3 other people? Into the Wild was an exception....

Posted

HAH

A friend of mine fell for that too.

as an aside, here's a list of other things he's fallen for:

Majoras Mask 2

http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Majora'...he_Fierce_Deity

That a donut has 0 calories when eaten in a moving car

That electronics work by the smoke in side of them. if you get them wet, the smoke goes out and they stop working.

Posted

LOL he a noob

even i didnt fall for that kinda crap although majoras mask 2 almost tricked me but then i thought but NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER would they do that

Posted

That a donut has 0 calories when eaten in a moving car

How on earth does that work? XD :wacko:

Posted

someone hack ign there f$%king r-tards :anger::rawr::redhot: :redhot: :evil: :evil: :banghead: :banghead: