Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Week!

42 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='15449' date='Oct 31 2006, 10:29 PM']I won't be mad even a winner is not picked tonight... :P
I can wait. :)
*Thinks of things that can be done with Master Sword* :rolleyes:[/quote]
yea, it's already 10:31 pm where I am, so Dustins time is like 9:31, so maybe he's just trying to sort everything out with the winner(s).

The thing that i'm most curious about is whether or not he's doing the Wii drawing tonight too. I HOPE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!
That's the drawing I'm hoping to win! since I cant win the Master Sword drawing...

Posted

Aw shucks. Hope Dustin comes back.
I was excited during school. I couldn't wait to get home and see the results.
I guess i'll have to do the same again. :D
(assuming it's tommrow)

Gooo Dustin!
Good luck to everyone!
Believe!

Posted

Well it looks like we will have to wait in suspense. oh well no worries here! :D

Posted

i guess the drawing is today then? i hope i win one or the other i never win anything maybe a couple times with a sracth and win like 2 bucks

Posted

While I wait, I'll try to earn some quick rupees as a last attempt for more Wii entrys. :)

Posted

for some reason i dont think we get to know today either. Dustin has already logged in today don't you think he would have posted when he did?

Posted

is thier a winner for this contest?

Posted

Dustin said he will try to get a winner by today. :) He could not yesterday for personal reasons... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='15508' date='Nov 1 2006, 07:15 PM']Dustin said he will try to get a winner by today. :) He could not yesterday for personal reasons... :unsure:[/quote]
great!

Posted

Hmm looks like he'll be doing it soon.
I got to study for tomorrow
I guess i'll have to check on it tomorrow. Peace.
Again, all this was made possible by Dustin. Good luck to him and his personal problems with his friend.
And good luck to everyone at the contest.

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='15508' date='Nov 1 2006, 06:15 PM']Dustin said he will try to get a winner by today. :) He could not yesterday for personal reasons... :unsure:[/quote]

a date! :D

Posted

Actually, no, not really. :P If you want to find out, go to Rants and Raves, and the Betrayed by best Friend Topic... :unsure: