Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Week!

42 posts in this topic

Posted

We will be drawing for the winner of the Free Master Sword in just one week (Halloween)! So hurry up and [url="http://www.hyrule.net/freesword/"]register[/url] for it if you haven't already done so!

------

Tell your friends too!
:D :D

Posted

ok. One question, will the winner for the Wii giveaway be announced as well, or just the Master Sword Winner? Anyway...I need to sign up....I forgot to last time I was here... :embarrassed:

Posted

The Wii winner will probably be done then too. We are trying to confirm our pre-order for the giveaway Wii through our provider of it but there seems to be some technical difficulties with the electronic registration so we are trying to get that sorted out. If we don't do it then, it will be the next week.

Posted

i if alraedy registry me and i true it come about the master sword and thw wii give away....
i know this site l\very long but now I registry me....

Posted

what if i bribe you with a...

lollypop!

would u give it to me then :P

Posted

Its awsome that theres a site that gives away zelda stuff in contests and even has zelda smilies O.o :D

Posted

I NEED the master sword!!!! I can just buy one, if I don't win it, since it's not that expensive. The wii, however, will be a MUST, but there's still gonna be a Zelda on the Gamecube!!!

Posted

what are the odds of winning? :huh:

Posted

I am surprised you guys haven't set up a giveaway for the twilight princess GAME yet. that seems like the obvious thing to do on a zelda site >.>

Posted

[quote name='Hillshum' post='15101' date='Oct 25 2006, 09:45 AM']what are the odds of winning? :huh:[/quote]

Wii- 1 in 1000
Sword: 1 in 200

Those really aren't that bad of odds. :)

I'm thinking about a Twilight Princess game Giveaway too if we can get our funding up with donations and such.

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='15104' date='Oct 25 2006, 07:31 PM']Wii- 1 in 1000

I'm thinking about a Twilight Princess game Giveaway too if we can get our funding up with donations and such.[/quote]
1 in 200...
I am pretty lucky if i would won this but i havent never won anything...

Posted

This will be exciting indeed! I can't wait!

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='15104' date='Oct 25 2006, 12:31 PM']Wii- 1 in 1000

I'm thinking about a Twilight Princess game Giveaway too if we can get our funding up with donations and such.[/quote]

Are we going to be able to use our rupees in time for the Wii Giveaway or no?

Posted

[quote name='AgentSnoop' post='15118' date='Oct 25 2006, 03:54 PM']Are we going to be able to use our rupees in time for the Wii Giveaway or no?[/quote]

You only made 2 post and 33,000 rupees >.> And your last post were only about the rupees.

Posted

[quote name='LeonChan' post='15121' date='Oct 25 2006, 05:06 PM']You only made 2 post and 33,000 rupees >.> And your last post were only about the rupees.[/quote]

Is there a connection between posts and rupees?