Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Something incredible is coming this summer!!!!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

this looks terrible. PERIOD!

Posted (edited)

oh no I hated the old one it was retarded i'm not seeing this one all hulk does is punch and throw things

Um...it's not actually a sequel, it's a stand-alone movie. It was supposed to be a sequel, but all ties to the previous movie were severed.

Actually it is a sequel, they start up where the prevoius movie left off with banner on the run from General Ross. This movie will have more substance than just punching things. The Hulk's gonna be more of a hero fighting another rampaging monster called the Abomanation. I hate it when losers bash a movie before it comes out!

And a cool side note, look for a cameo by Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark aka Iron man!

Edited by Diamond Triforce (see edit history)

Posted

Actually it is a sequel, they start up where the prevoius movie left off with banner on the run from General Ross. This movie will have more substance than just punching things. The Hulk's gonna be more of a hero fighting another rampaging monster called the Abomanation. I hate it when losers bash a movie before it comes out!

And a cool side note, look for a cameo by Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark aka Iron man!

Sorry to burst your bubble DT but it isn't really a sequal. they're redoing the origin in the Ultimates fashion in other words a Gamma based supersoldier surum. And I found out that the cameo is after the events of the Ironman movie meaning the golden avenger may make an appearance.

Posted

Sorry to burst your bubble DT but it isn't really a sequal. they're redoing the origin in the Ultimates fashion in other words a Gamma based supersoldier surum. And I found out that the cameo is after the events of the Ironman movie meaning the golden avenger may make an appearance.

I don't know where your getting your information, but anyway the Stark cameo will be the first of many and will hopefully lead to an "Avengers" film.

Posted

That's better than what normal people do.

Yeah well yus but i'll just see it if its good or whatever but i'm not really into hulk

Posted

I don't know where your getting your information, but anyway the Stark cameo will be the first of many and will hopefully lead to an "Avengers" film.

Wizard Magazine with interviews with both Downey Jr. and Tim Ross the man playing Emil Blonsky the man that becomes the Abomination.

Posted

Just a reminder, Hulk opens this Friday. Go see it, I just finished the book and think if the movie is any indicator it'll rock!

Now enjoy this pic I drew for the occasion.

post-4364-1213046018_thumb.jpg