I HATE MY SCHOOL AND BUS!!!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

The reasons I hate my school are:

1. The administration is too lazy to do anything about the constant rule-breakers, but it jumps all over the ones who have accidentally violated a rule.

2. They think that, just because the "Bloods" and "Crips" (they're fake here) plan a fight in the bus lot, they have to make everyone do STAGGERED DISMISSAL for the rest of the year.

3. SEVENTH GRADERS ARE LAST IN EVERYTHING. LUNCH, P.E. CLASSES, AND DISMISSAL ALL BECAUSE THE SIXTH GRADE TEACHERS WANT TO BE FIRST AND THE EIGHTH GRADE TEACHERS DON'T WANT TO BE LAST.

Reasons I hate my bus and its driver, Mrs. Hardy:

1. All the sick, perverse kids who are the constant rule-breakers and will grow up to sell drugs on the side of the road are dumped on my bus. I'm on there because I live in a neighborhood that's already covered in bus 48's route.

2. Mrs. Hardy ignores the kids who break the rules every day, but yells at the ones who break them once a month. (Not literally once a month, but you get the picture.)

3. Those sick, perverse kids are always screaming and yelling and they give me headaches.

So today we learned that we are to do staggered dismissal for the rest of the year, and seventh grade will go last unless otherwise announced. Well, this morning Mrs. Hardy said that the second she closed her doors no one was getting on and they'd miss bus 48. (We have 2 shuttle buses solely for the kids who've missed their buses.) My ninth period class is the second farthest from the bus lot no matter which way you take. I normally go through the hallways, because outside is too loud and I have sensitive ears. Well, there was a jam in the doorway this afternoon and I was stuck. I have a wicked cut on my right temple; my head was bashed into the corner of the fire extinguisher box by some guy. He didn't mean to, he said that his friend pushed him. He was nice enough. So that held me up, and by the time I was up and literally running out the door to the asphalt my bus was leaving for the high school.

Two other kids, Nick Crews and Matt Crow (also 7th graders), were left behind too, but they were wandering around instead of held up. So me and the guys totally blew the principal, Ms. Cheniss, with questions and accusations about Mrs. Hardy. She said to find a phone and call our parents. We decided to try and find the shuttle bus instead. So we're running frantically around the parking lot, looking for buses 129 and 46, and we found them. Guess what?

THEY WEREN'T THE SHUTTLE BUSES LIKE MS. CHENISS TOLD US.

So I had to run and find Chris to ask if we could ride his bus (122) to the high school. His bus driver, being the awesome guy he is, let us on for the ride to the high school and told us that we could ride that bus in emergencies. (He know Mrs. Hardy well and told me he hates her. I told him that he read my feelings for her.) We got to the high school alright, though, and then got off and tried to find bus 48. Mrs. Hardy didn't let us on until a high school administrator walked by and I told him what was going on. He forced open the door and Mrs. Hardy's claim was that she didn't see us. (Liar. I screamed and banged on the door and she looked in my eyes and shook her head.) She made me write our names down on a piece of paper. I asked her what for, and she said "I need to turn you in for being late on the bus. You'll be written up. I'll take you to the office in the morning."

WHAT THE FREAK, I ASK YOU. WE WERE LATE BECAUSE THE FREAKING SCHOOL TOLD THE FREAKING 7TH GRADERS TO STAY BEHIND AND SHE'S A FREAKING BIOTCH.

I tried to call my mom on my cell phone, but of course she was working in the garden outside without her phone. I left exactly fourteen messages on the home phone (I counted) and waited for the stop next to the gas station about a mile away from our house. Then I got off and walked home. Mrs. Hardy just sat and watched, didn't even try to stop me. Well, I got home at five. Took me forty-five minutes to get home. Which is actually the amount of time it takes me to walk the 1/4 mile track at PHS four times, so it makes sense. My mom was PISSED OFF. I was about to be grounded for life when she took a breath and I got a chance to tell my story.

Her first words were too obscene to post here, even with spoiler tags.

So she called the school and talked with them, and then tried to contact Mrs. Hardy's supervisor. She left a message. But the guy who answered at th school, VP Mr. Gray (former keyboarding teacher) said he knew me well because I was in his class and that he also knew what a great student I was. So, after a very long conversation with Mr. Gray, my mom got off the phone and looked at me and said "I will do something about that *censored for eye safety* of a bus driver." That made me feel a lot better. Then she gave me a little bag of cookies that she bought today and a new hairbrush. The cookies were the best things in the world, and they were SPANISH! The hairbrush defrizzes my hair and makes it smooth and actually makes my scalp feel nice. Apparently it's "ion infused" and $4 at WalMart... :P

Just had to rant about that to someone who doesn't really care too much.

some adults are lying weird evil and take their job way too seriously but thats usually teachers,crossing guards,policemen and bus drivers don't worry their just paranoid

Posted

i have a substitute teacher who is ALWAYS around. she is so annoying. she always takes the place of good actual teacher, and she is NOT good. she will wait there for the slightest thing to happen and the she yells at us! gawd i hate her!

also i hate when one idiot does something wrong and the whole class is punished!