Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

European Brawl release date confirmed

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Three months after the initial release in Japan and one after subsequently launching in North America, Nintendo Europe finally confirmed the European release date for [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i].

------

[center][size=7]Friday June 27, 2008.[/size][/center]

[i]Brawl[/i] first launched in Japan January 11, 2008, and in North America three months later on March 9. No date for Australia has been confirmed.

Source: [url="http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2008/nintendo_announces_q2_release_schedule_7920.html"]Nintendo Europe[/url]

Posted

=D
SafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafeSafe
SafeSafe

Posted

I think it's probabbly a smart move that that will be after most people's exams XD

Strange the Nintendo Europe announced this first. They normally suck at basically everything. It's not even on the brawl site, sakurai said there would still be the odd important update...

You also missed another important date in there, Nintendo channel coming to Europe on 30th May

Posted

OMG FINALLY!

Sweet, thanks. I know what I'm doing with my Summer.

Posted

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
W00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T!
Ahem.
Yes, I think I'll pre-order.

Posted

I have one thing to say---

It's about time.

Posted

I don't know if I feel worse now. I have a date that is more likely than others, and sure I'm happy, but I can't help but feel really annoyed because I can go "Oh look, it's only 8 weeks left" and those 8 weeks take forever....

Still, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Jon Who' post='140241' date='Apr 25 2008, 07:15 AM']I don't know if I feel worse now. I have a date that is more likely than others, and sure I'm happy, but I can't help but feel really annoyed because I can go "Oh look, it's only 8 weeks left" and those 8 weeks take forever....

Still, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!![/quote]

would you rather be Australian?
*grumble*

Posted

Whoa. I thought that it was already out in Europe. . .

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='140271' date='Apr 24 2008, 04:36 PM']Whoa. I thought that it was already out in Europe. . .[/quote]
me to till i read the super smash bro toramte or someything like that

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='140271' date='Apr 25 2008, 12:36 AM']Whoa. I thought that it was already out in Europe. . .[/quote]

Only reason I can think you thought that is because I've got it, o and I think great cheese has as well.

Hooray for freeloader!

Posted

By the time I get a nintendo wii it will be out in australia so yay

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='140191' date='Apr 24 2008, 03:50 PM']Three months after the initial release in Japan and one after subsequently launching in North America, Nintendo Europe finally confirmed the European release date for [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i].

------

[center][size=7]Friday June 27, 2008.[/size][/center]

[i]Brawl[/i] first launched in Japan January 11, 2008, and in North America three months later on March 9. No date for Australia has been confirmed.

Source: [url="http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2008/nintendo_announces_q2_release_schedule_7920.html"]Nintendo Europe[/url][/quote]

actually i was in game and i asked and they said may 1st

Posted

well finally cause I've been waiting for this game.
my friend Sho showed me it in Japanese but i couldn't understand a word,it looked really cool though

Posted

[quote]actually i was in game and i asked and they said may 1st[/quote]

GAME seem to have no idea what's going on then, I've got a friend who works there who's been told that June 2nd is release. All I know is that a few days after release it'll be on my doorstep, thank you Amazon.