Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quests requests here!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all,

As Hyrule online dev team we ask all (and dev guys can give idea's too xD) If you can post here some idea's for quests... :)
Like now I am working on[spoiler] Lost woods! If you final finish the good way xD you come in the forest temple where you must beat some bosses and found 4 shards and give them to a tree ;)[/spoiler] (for the ones that not want to know yet ;) )
Planed date is[spoiler] 10 dec 2008 for Hyrule.net birthday 10 year[/spoiler] Not sure... but that is where I working for ;) xD
Other dev people I not know

Please more idea's
Image with paint quick for map is good too I not care about detail I convert everything in my head to Hyrule Online 2d style xD

Greets,
Adr990

Posted

Well, how about a quest that gives you a random item each time you complete it? that way, all items will be obtainable.

Posted

There should be a quest where you can do again and again. Theyprize shouldn't be something big, just like money, like for people that need money. That quest should be lv 10 and less, only lv 10 and less may do that quest.

Posted

Mmm... a quest that you can do over and over aging...?
And get random items and stuff always for it... So you can get easy all stuff...

For now I say:
No,
Cause there needs to be a adventure something to fight ... ergmm... (Look dutch: Uitdaging )
Something to do... else it is too easy and bored... ;)

Posted

Quest idea off the top of my head: One in which you must gather ingredients for a witch's potion (preferably a certain witch named Syrup for the sake of Zelda-relatedness :unsure: ). It's an idea that's really open to anything anyone could want to do with it, so it should be nice during early development. :n_n: (ie: A monster took some herbs you need, so you should kill it for them; a guy has something you need, and he asks you to do something for him for it [collect cuccos, etc.]; it could also turn into a trading quest in which you need to give someone a certain item in exchange for an ingredient.)

Posted

How about.. Some great monster attacks a village, and you have to HUNT it down. Following Footprints, broken fallen trees. And stuff like that. Then you defeat it, and return to the village to find it repaired, and you get a reward for slaying the beast :)

Posted

a quest Where you have to find first a map, then you need to find tingle, then take a ship to the island in link's awakening, but the captain has been idnaped and you must find him and bring him back and meet the girl who found link.The award is A shield and the new area: the island...

Posted

How about a quest where you have to shrink (

Posted

Thanks all :)
I will try to use them :) But hold in mind not everything is possible with sadscript hump ;)

G333,
I tried to put in a script to let 2 keys together make 1 :)
I'm sure I can use that code for something like that too :)

The Joker,
I think this is pretty good possible... only some hard...
I think you just need to make a quest of it?

Xats,
Hmm I may change your begin position and let go happen it all else... but we will see soon ;)

Power2thetoonlink,
Hmmm this one is pretty easy to script...
But requiems new mapping images... that's only thing... (too make you look like smaller :P )
I'll sure try to put in that too ;)

Thanks all!
I really like any suggestions like these! :)

Soon a "contest" for Hyrule Online.... TOP SECRET XD

Adr990

Posted

how about a quest where you have to go to subrosia (from oos) because a monster has been kidnapping people and the reward is the ability to blacksmith and the ability to see and use portals to subrosia :biggrin:

Posted

How about a quest where you go though the forrest from ALttP, fight gards, and find the Master Sword? I don't know I that that was a good idea at first. Or you go though the medow place in OoT in Kokiri Forest, with more bolders, and more passages to get the Kokiri sword. Or you can make one of Tingles jail cell, and at the end are differnt items, but there are traps if you go the wrong way.

You know what now that I think about it these aren't so great idea's, unless you think they are. :(

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='158432' date='Jul 28 2008, 03:37 PM']How about a quest where you go though the forrest from ALttP, fight gards, and find the Master Sword? I don't know I that that was a good idea at first. Or you go though the medow place in OoT in Kokiri Forest, with more bolders, and more passages to get the Kokiri sword. Or you can make one of Tingles jail cell, and at the end are differnt items, but there are traps if you go the wrong way.

You know what now that I think about it these aren't so great idea's, unless you think they are. :([/quote]
Well you brought me on a idea :D
Thanks and...
This is copied from WW but... still like full to put in sure! :joy:
I'll start work on it :)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='158730' date='Jul 29 2008, 11:52 AM']Well you brought me on a idea :D
Thanks and...
This is copied from WW but... still like full to put in sure! :joy:
I'll start work on it :)[/quote]
Well I thinking about something differnt, but your right it is the same.

Posted

Posted

link959 that was spam...
(darn why can't I moderating this part of the forums?)