Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"I love you,Anna."

21 posts in this topic

Posted

You see,I have this problem.I have a friend named Josh.Now,he likes Anna.He likes her a lot.This causes problems.It isn't ruining my relationship with Anna,but it causes difficulties when we're around him.Josh is still my friend.I'm not going to end up in a fight with him about it unless he starts one.

That last sentence.Well,read on.

Anna and I had an argument once,and Anna was sad because of it while she was talking to Josh on the phone.After Josh asked why she was sad,she finally told him and then he's threatening to knock me out.

So,what should I do?

By the way,I won't leave her because of this.I'm just letting everyone know before anyone tells me to.

Posted

What kinds of problems is he giving you two?

I don't know what to say. I'm in a similar situation except I would be in the "Josh" role and "Anna" would be spelled "Ana"

He is probably jealous of you.

Posted

Anna is spelled Anna. :unsure:

Deal with it...

What kind of problems?

If he wants to fight, DON'T. GIVE. HIM. ONE.

It'll end up BAD for both of you, and you'd probably end up breaking up with Anna =(

Posted

If push comes to shove, then just beat him up.

Fight dirty if you want.

Posted

Deal with it...

Not if it's short for Anastasia! :unsure:

Posted

Don't fight.

Don't let the dude walk all over you either.

Posted

If it was a small arguement, then can't you just make up with Anna? Isn't THAT why he threatened you?

Posted

Deal with it...

What kind of problems?

If he wants to fight, DON'T. GIVE. HIM. ONE.

It'll end up BAD for both of you, and you'd probably end up breaking up with Anna =(

Anna already said that she wouldn't break up with me over all of this.She also said that she wouldn't break up with me even if Josh and I fought[i asked her after he threatened me].

Also,Anna can be spelled Ana if the parents spelled it that way.

If it was a small arguement, then can't you just make up with Anna? Isn't THAT why he threatened you?

We made up.The problem was that he was blaming the entire argument on me.

The problem is that everything is depressing Josh.He's sad because he has to watch Anna and I be together.He ends up depressed every time he's with us.

Posted

I feel sorry for all three of you. Honestly.

Posted

Fighting is never the answer... ok sometimes it is, but not this case... that's all I got for now.

Posted

Fighting is never the answer... ok sometimes it is, but not this case... that's all I got for now.

Yeah,but if he does start to fight me,I'll fight back.I know it sounds wrong and everything,but I have to defend myself,and Josh isn't exactly someone you can just push off.He's huge[sort of]and is therefore extremely hard to push off.

Posted

Yeah,but if he does start to fight me,I'll fight back.I know it sounds wrong and everything,but I have to defend myself,and Josh isn't exactly someone you can just push off.He's huge[sort of]and is therefore extremely hard to push off.

Well, ok then... I'm out of ideas. Sorry dude I tryed, I see what I can think of and post again later.

Posted

Anna already said that she wouldn't break up with me over all of this.She also said that she wouldn't break up with me even if Josh and I fought[i asked her after he threatened me].

The problem is that everything is depressing Josh.He's sad because he has to watch Anna and I be together.He ends up depressed every time he's with us.

I'll be honest here, this seems to be a problem with him. He may be your best friend, but if its been made clear Anna likes you, then he needs to accept that and get over it! It's difficult I know (maybe you shouldn't be so blunt to his face! "Get over it!"), but if he is a true friend, he will understand and learn to accept your relationship.

Plus, he may be a bit jealous if you are spending a lot of time with her instead of him? Why don't the two of you do something together? I'm sure Anna will understand, she seems like a understanding lady.

Posted

*sigh* I know Josh's feeling...The thing is, I don't think he's in love with her. He hasn't ever been in a relationship with her, and that's the only way to truly find out. It's only ever really love if they BOTH love each other. If you and Anna are true, he might have to move on. He doesn't have to do it really quick, hell, Jared told me(sorta) that he didn't like me the day before my B-day(Feb.), and I still feel I won't ever get over him. You should tell him it's a win-win. How? Well, for you, you'll still be happy with Anna, for him, it opens the door to the real girl for him. He won't be too preoccupied with Anna to not notice the real girl for him when she comes.

Posted

*sigh* I know Josh's feeling...The thing is, I don't think he's in love with her. He hasn't ever been in a relationship with her, and that's the only way to truly find out. It's only ever really love if they BOTH love each other. If you and Anna are true, he might have to move on. He doesn't have to do it really quick, hell, Jared told me(sorta) that he didn't like me the day before my B-day(Feb.), and I still feel I won't ever get over him. You should tell him it's a win-win. How? Well, for you, you'll still be happy with Anna, for him, it opens the door to the real girl for him. He won't be too preoccupied with Anna to not notice the real girl for him when she comes.

I guess so...It feels like that won't work,though.