Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I feel like an moron

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lately things have not been going my way, too many insults. if you were me for one day you would hate yourself I just want to kill myself! :banghead: ouch..I need tips to make people like me more. I hope I don't kill myself until then :nervous: anyone that does I'll pay them.

Edited by Fourswords (see edit history)

Posted

Perhaps a bit more information on your situation is needed?

Posted

Don't even think about doing something so sick. Your life is just as valuable as EVERYONE else's. Don't ever think it's not. Take care of yourself despite how bad your life is and don't think about willingly end it. Life is precious and it's the only life you will EVER have, enjoy it, protect it, love it, and even if you hate your life don't throw it away. Concentrate on the good times you've had and if you think there are none, your wrong. Everyone has had a happy moment in there life.

Even if I don't know you, or ever will know you. Remember despite how bad you think your life is, it can get better. And suicide if for chickens who don't want anything better for themselves. What ever you do live and Love your life.

For starters don't talk about killing yourself. That is sick thing to even think. My older brother has tried it, twice. It's disgusting. Luckily he didn't succeed in it.

But to make friends. Be a good person, help people with stuff, and be good to yourself.

Posted

O.K. I just want to be myself and people hate me for it!!!

Posted

Then they're retarded.

Posted

TML is right.

no one can please everyone.

there are people that will like you for what you do, and people that will hate you for it.

ignore the haters.

Posted

Thanks you a ton, the main problem is girls I have yet to find a woman I respect.

Posted

Hahaha, it may take you a while but they do exist.

Posted (edited)

Without Men woman would never exist!But I understand without woman men can't be born. Someone pleese tell me should I respect them?!?!?THEY DON'T RESPECT ME!!!!man I hope no girls are reading this :fear:

Posted

Lately things have not been going my way, too many insults. if you were me for one day you would hate yourself I just want to kill myself! :banghead: ouch..I need tips to make people like me more. I hope I don't kill myself until then :nervous: anyone that does I'll pay them.

I understand. No one at my school likes me and I did nearly kill myself in 6th grade, I choked myself and turned blue. No one cared and just watched, then the teacher came and stoped me. I can't help but that's all I got. My lesson was don't kill yourself in front of a teacher.

Whoops wrong lesson.

Posted (edited)

"I feel like an moron"

That made me lol a little.

Also, lol at you wanting a girlfriend when you're 13. Is the only thing you 13-year-olds and 12-year-olds want are girlfriends? Is it because you don't want to be called, "Gay"? lolyouguysareversad. : (

Also, again, lol at the people that almost went suicide because no one liked them. That's pretty sad. : /

inb413/12/11-year-oldresponse

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Without Men woman would never exist!But I understand without woman men can't be born. Someone pleese tell me should I respect them?!?!?THEY DON'T RESPECT ME!!!!man I hope no girls are reading this :fear:

golden-rule.jpg

And yes always respect women. ALWAYS...or else. :fear:

Posted

life was started to enjoy so ignore if people are insulting you and enjoy life :biggrin:

Posted (edited)

One of the problem i have is I have lost 2 of my friends to girls :cry: Oh and not GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

Posted

"I feel like an moron"

That made me lol a little.

Also, lol at you wanting a girlfriend when you're 13. Is the only thing you 13-year-olds and 12-year-olds want are girlfriends? Is it because you don't want to be called, "Gay"? lolyouguysareversad. : (

Also, again, lol at the people that almost went suicide because no one liked them. That's pretty sad. : /

inb413/12/11-year-oldresponse

I don't want a girlfriend You can't assume that I'm gay! :angry: