Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"mature" Chat talk"

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I've viewed this topic forever and said nothing, but now I'm posting. IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHAT, DON'T GO ON. Plain and simple. Guys, I was a chat user. I was a part of that(Not too strongly, but...). I stopped because I ended up being insulted every time I went on. Chat is simply where these guys hang out to act odd and funny, like themselves. Leave them ALONE. STOP trying to change them! For as long as I've been a member, chat has been like that! Let them act the way they want, as long as it isn't affecting YOU ON THE FORUM. Am I the ONLY ONE who has noticed that because of this topic, some chat things have come here?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T GO ON CHAT. PERIOD. END OF STORY. GOOD NIGHT.

1. Eff you.

2. What if I don't want to?

3. Never in Hell.

Posted

Ok, I've viewed this topic forever and said nothing, but now I'm posting. IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHAT, DON'T GO ON. Plain and simple. Guys, I was a chat user. I was a part of that(Not too strongly, but...). I stopped because I ended up being insulted every time I went on. Chat is simply where these guys hang out to act odd and funny, like themselves. Leave them ALONE. STOP trying to change them! For as long as I've been a member, chat has been like that! Let them act the way they want, as long as it isn't affecting YOU ON THE FORUM. Am I the ONLY ONE who has noticed that because of this topic, some chat things have come here?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T GO ON CHAT. PERIOD. END OF STORY. GOOD NIGHT.

Hey you! <3

Also It's not like... that many chat things have come here... have they? I'm not on forums much and haven't noticed much different... there are a few chat like things... but they're all here. Like, contained in this thread.

Posted

Notice that I ignore people who are un-important.... Like Kimmy, a chat mod, I never go on chat anymore and she barely goes on to forums. So I ignore her, as for FM, like how easy is it for a 13 year old to give important info.

@ Cat Girl : That's what I've said already?!

@ Kimmy : Let's just say you're on my 60 % hate list now. You got decreased by 40%

@ Gaara the Puppeteer andd Rumo of Zamonia : Yeah, spying people in the showers is an art huh.

no that is disgusting i mean the verbal perversion where you joke around i have and never will do that to any person it is pathetic, disgusting, vile and i am offended by the fact that you thought i meant that when i said perversion. jokes like "At least they had a handle to carry him out by" are funny to alot of people who will not peek at people in a shower

Posted

Hey you! <3

Also It's not like... that many chat things have come here... have they? I'm not on forums much and haven't noticed much different... there are a few chat like things... but they're all here. Like, contained in this thread.

Hi Kimmy! <3 That's what I meant.

TML: THERE YOU GO! Bashing me for my effing opinion! I'm not fixed on the forum's "side" or that chat's "side." I go for what is FAIR. Personally, if it's kept in chat, LEAVE IT ALONE.

But guys, try and bring it to shower and keep it there. I remember I think we scared away a few people when I was on chat still. XD Try and keep #Zelda at least PG, for those who log in there for the first time.

Posted (edited)

But guys, try and bring it to shower and keep it there. I remember I think we scared away a few people when I was on chat still. XD Try and keep #Zelda at least PG, for those who log in there for the first time.

No.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Alright.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. :(

Grrrr. Mods Power!

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

@ Gaara the Puppeteer andd Rumo of Zamonia : Yeah, spying people in the showers is an art huh.

Yes, actually it is. How many people do you know that can pull that off? Not many, because it truely is something to be mastered.

btw, you can call me Rumo :embarrassed:

Edited by Rumo of Zamonia (see edit history)

Posted

TML.

(X)xZeldaXxxLinkx(X) (or whatever the f*ck your name is.)

What is your problem with Pr0N?!

I mean, I don't watch it myself (yet... :unsure: ) but I have no problem with people watching it?

Sechs is one big boot you won't grow into if you keep that attitude.

If you don't like #zelda, then go on some other channel!

You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Posted

You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

DON'T BE MEAN TO THE ANTS. THEY'RE VOLCANOES TO THEM, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWSH. >:( *grumble grumble*

Posted (edited)

I ISH SOWWY I WUZ TALKIN DIRTY ON CHAT.

lolbump

Edited by Kenpari (see edit history)