/wrists

26 posts in this topic

Posted

so like I cut my wrists today =D

what made me do this... well everything that has been happening on the forums the mature chat rant topic etc. nothing but flaming and I feel most blamed for it...

so yup result of it all

so next thing should I stay or should I go.

Have a fine and dandy day/evening!

-emotap

Posted

In my opinion , not to flame, just my opinion, you're JERK-Y. So you should go :angry:

Posted

I can never tell if some rants are serious or not. It's so confusing. :wacko:

Posted

In my opinion , not to flame, just my opinion, you're JERK-Y. So you should go :angry:

He's only a jerk to you because he enforces the rules and he does perverted stuff sometimes. So, my point here is, you're overreacting over everything he says and you should leave.

Tappy should stay, he's an awesome mod. : (

Also, the question doesn't make sense. : ( The two optiosn should be, "Stay", or, "Go."

Posted

You overreact way too much. If you dont like it that much, why dont YOU go? Youre the one who's being a jerk here. Not Tappy.

Dont go Tappy. D: I dont think youre a jerk. Youre a great mod.

Posted

You're not going to get any sympathy from me over the sllitting wrists thing if you really did it, that's just plain stupid...

But there's no reason you should go. I'm still here aren't I?

Posted

Ahaha. You don't have the seniority to make that kind of statement.

Posted

You're not going to get any sympathy from me over the sllitting wrists thing if you really did it, that's just plain stupid...

But there's no reason you should go. I'm still here aren't I?

not looking for sympathy just answers.

Posted

As far as I know you (I don't know how much I do) you wouldn't do that.

You're a great mod, since I met you when I joined Hyrule.Net a long time ago.

I wouldn't do it, there are no answers in that. I don't think you should. It's your call in the end, but I don't think it's the way

Posted

(I'm guessing this actually is a serious topic now.)

Well, some of you're decisions might push people's buttons, and I'll admit you've irked me a few times, but you're an important part of hyrule.net, and the site will suffer greatly if you leave, so you'll just have to accept the fact that you can't please everyone and just keep doing what you're doing.

Posted

What choice do we chose if we want you to stay? Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay. I can do this all night... but I won't.

Posted

The poll should be fixed. "Should I stay or should I go" cannot be answered by yes or no...

And Tappy, if you really did cut your wrists, I lost a bit of respect towards you. You should be smart enough to realize that wont help anything. If the forum is stressing you out or something, just take a break from it and come back later. I still don't think you should go, however.

Posted

I didn't actually cut my wrists... thought I explained earlier... just expressing how I feel.

Posted

part of being a mod/admin is having (some) people hate you, just for doing your job.

Posted

part of being a mod/admin is having (some) people hate you, just for doing your job.

I know it's not the only reason why...