Come in! All welcome

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just figured we need to know each other more. So this is where you post what type of person are you, heritage, spoken languages, and written languages.Remember to put your first name!Where do you live and will you be moving to any place

Ex. Hi I am Trevor. I am half Indian-Canadian

My heritage is mostly from india.

I can speak Indian, Canadian, and English

I can write in Indian, English.

I currently live in Sandiego, California.

I'll be moving to Romania, Austraila later. (end of Example)

We need to know each other!

I'll tell about me after the next poster. :D:D:D

Edited by (X)xMidnaxXXxLinkx(X) (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

YARRRGH. ME Name is Erik.

Me grandfather studied my entire families genealogy so I pretty much know everything about my heritage so I'll put it on a pie!

Piechart.jpg

I speak, write, eat, drink, and breath the English Language. I wish I knew Spanish. estoy est

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

uh...I have a feeling you're lie-ing. I really need another poster....

Posted

*slaps on his name tag that reads "Hello, I'm Michael"

I am Hispanic...

I eat, drink, speak, and write in the languages of Espa

Posted

Alright then

my names is Elaine i would rly apperciate it if you called me hinako though

i speak english and a lil japanese

i live in paulding ohio

i'm Native american, german, and a lil Irish

umm i like to draw and make vids.

my fav. colors are black and red

and i'm rly random! ^_^

oh and i'm new here so a lil help would be nice. :embarrassed:

Posted

Well here's me

*mummers " Muh names David.

My heritage is Vietnamese yet I was born in America.

I right now live in Ho Chi Minh City, I'll move back to California again!

I can speak a little japanese, american, and vietnamese.

I can only write in english and vietnamese(not THAT good) though

My hobbies are: Proving my dad I'm smarter than him in electronics(he never believes me) and fixing electronics stuff like computers, phones.

My age is : *suddenly a sign that says "Classified" covers what was I going to say*

P.S. I wonder why so many people live in CA... :unsure:

PM me if you know what I'm saying : Yabanuchi and get 50 rupees!

Posted

My name's Joshua. I'm half Filipino, 1/4 Chinese and 1/4 Japanese. I speak English and Japanese fluently, and I also speak Spanish, Korean and Tagalog. In addition to writing in the English alphabet, I can write in all three Japanese writing systems, as well as Hangul (the Korean alphabet). I was born, raised and am living in San Diego, CA., but I also lived in Hawaii and Japan for a while. Other places I've been are Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington State, Washington, DC., Canada, South Korea, the Philippines and Australia.

PS: California is bomb. :)

Posted

My name's Taylor. I am Polish, Dutch, a little bit of Asian, and a whole lot of others. I'm just too lazy to put them here.

I speak english, and I only know two words of Polish. xD

I can write in English. Thats it.

I live in Carson City, NV with my mum and go to Reno to see my dad.

I dont plan on moving any time soon. But I've been to Hawaii 4 times.

I like to draw (hopefully I'll one day be able to color my pictures digitally. T__T)

And I hardly ever take off my socks. I dont know why. D:

Oh, and I like long socks. That have black and white stripes on them.

I love the colors green and blue, but I hardly ever wear color. Almost every piece of clothing I own is black or white. >__>

Posted

Ok, here I go.

My name is Andrea, but I like the name Zoe a lot more than my own name. I actually don't like my name :embarrassed:

I'm 50% mexican and 50% spanish.

I was born, raised and I still currently live in M

Posted (edited)

"Hi my name is Jenne" :n_n:

uh I'm.. American :unsure: lol.

I speak English, trying to learn Spanish.

I just turned 16 on the First of this month.

I'm home schooled, so tend to lose track of what grade I'm in :rolleyes: I think 10-ish now.

I live in Las Vegas Nevada, Also own a condo in Cedar City Utah we visit every few weeks.

uh Hobbies >.> sitting at my computer playing games like Maple Story and Sims2, and chatting. uh tending to my outside Box Turtle's habitat, Tv of course, other things.... o-o lol

Uh, the end of this year we moved to a new house in the north of Vegas to cut down on time to the condo and because, well my parents are getting old and can't take care of the BIG yard we have anymore, and it would be too much work for just me and my brother.

After about 2 months and we got "settled in". we all kinda got depressed and moved back to our old house :embarrassed: We're still trying to sell the house as our savings slowly go down :cry: . Anyone wanna buy? ^_^ its NEEEWWW~ and washer/dryer, new fridge... o-o

Anyone..? D: lol

Edited by HeroFlame (see edit history)

Posted

Hi my name is... well I don't see how this will hurt as long as don't say where i'm from... Clay, I know it's a stupid name but I like it because I was named after a Clevland Browns player.

I have no clue what I am. I can baraly speak English let alone another language.

I'm lame I can't do anything besides play videogames. I don't see how that will help me in 4 years.

That's pretty much it.

BTW: I don't live in Clevland.

Posted

uh...I have a feeling you're lie-ing. I really need another poster....

Excuse me?!

Why on earth would I lie about my heritage? I really am everything I said.

My grandfather was a Professor of Anthropology, so he enjoyed studying history. He really did find the history of my family. Both my moms side and then my dads side when she married him. Why would you think I would lie about that? I'm honestly a bit offended.

I really do live in southern California and I really don't know spanish. My mom does because THATS WERE MY MEXICAN QUARTER COMES FROM!! My grandmothers family did originate from Michoacan. So that's how I was able to figure out that "estoy es

Posted

yeah, but odin, you then added 100% American in the middle, meaning you got to 200%, which must be a lie...

I've decided I don't like using my normal name online, it's far too common and I've decided it's creepy when people I don't know in person call me by my real name, when I'm so used to everyone online now calling me "ginger". That's why I'm not going to say it, although you could probabbly find it quite easily.

I speak English, a bit of French, TINY bit of German, which I've mostly forgotten. I started to learn Japanese which I really need to get back to..

Currently I'm playing Grifball, SSBB, Mario Kart and Wii fit the most. To top that I am also the Commisioner for the official UK Grifball league (organised by the guys at Red Vs Blue) and the captain of Team Chupathingy (currently 8th out of 24 in the UK).

Apart from videogames, I am currently learning Jonathan Coulton Songs on the guitar (Still alive and The Future soon are kinda half learnt at the moment) and attempting to do various flash projects, probabbly none of which will ever get finished...

Posted

yeah, but odin, you then added 100% American in the middle, meaning you got to 200%, which must be a lie...

Well "american" doesn't mean white. But I like my country so I say I'm American. I'm 100% born and raised American. but thats not were I come from.

yeah...

I can see how it's confusing though.

Just forget the 100% American part then.

Posted

Hey, I'm AarghZombies. Tend not to give away my name online too much, but I'm sure I;ve meantioned it on the site somewhere. I'm a little older than most people on the forums, I turn 21 in a few weeks. My heritage hasn't been looked into, but my family are British for a few generations back. I'd love to do a family tree.

I currently live in Southampton while I'm at University. I only have a two months left, after which I'll move home to Bristol for a couple of months. Then its off to London-town to look for a job :wacko:

My hobbies include painting and drawing, making films and music videos, going to the cinema, watching live music and sitting around drinking wine.