Any Pairing Anywhere...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

NOIT'SNOTINTHEWRONGSECTION!

...Ithink...

But

Anyhow...

You come up with the wildest pairing you can think of. It can be any two characters (hey, maybe three), from any universe, anywhere.

I'll try to come up with a paragraph about that pair, and how it might work, no matter how ridiculous.

I will, however, probably deny a few...

I do have my limits.

-shrug-

If it isn't convincing enough for you, you win.

If I pull it off...

Well, I win. ;3

And believe me.

I've done Snape/Lindsay Lohan for someone.

And they LIKED it.

You have a challenge on your hands, posters.

Now...

Start.

I guess.

HURRY UP. D:

Edit: Okay, I lied. NO ANIME CHARACTERS! I watch practically NO anime, so I probably won't know what you're talking about when you say a random name, and you'll be disappointed when I make a fic that's so out of character. I prefer having them IN character, sorry... that's how I kind of win the game. XD;

So, uhm...

No anime. ^^; Sorry, Gaara the Puppteer. You made me think of this, but you'll have to think of something else.

(Pokemon, and possibly Sailor Moon are the only exceptions 'cos I have watched them both and know the characters kind of well.)

Posted

i got somthing that will stump you on the spot mario,bowser and a goomba :unsure:

Posted

I doubt that, lovely.

And anyway, you never said who was liking who. :3

The great Goomba king only seemed to smile when it was a reflection of the old Mario. They'd been friends so many years ago... so long ago, that you'd think he'd forgotten. But no; old Mario was special to Bowser. But ever since that princess came along, they'd stopped talking... and slowly, ever so slowly, Bowser grew jealous...

And jealousy would turn to anger...

And anger would turn to evil.

In an attempt to get this obstacle over with, Bowser would kidnap Peach, and try to do away with her. But of course, Mario came to the rescue, killing off countless minions in the process.

But Bowser would only do it again.

Pretty soon, he only did it to hope to see that mustachio'd face, and possibly get into a tussle with him...

It was just like the wrestling they used to do as pals...

Bowser would sigh, and walk away in the castle hall, a tiny flame erupting from his slightly parted lips and light the darkened room.

The Goomba, the one Goomba who had survived it all and seen it all sighed as well.

If it weren't for this Mario... perhaps, he'd have Bowser to himself, to please him, serve him.

But he'd never be noticed.

Goomba...

Would always just be Goomba.

;3 lol. I liked it... what about you?

Posted

I got one for you

Kankuro loves Britney spears

Posted

lol the one i thought of was pretty cool i guess :embarrassed:

Posted

ok, here. this involves the chat.

Tywar, me, and Josh...sorry if it's a crappy selection

Posted

game & watch and Laurel & Hardy

Posted

OOOOOO~~

<33

Yaoi of Shizzy!

Gladly, to be of service:

The chat had never been this...

Well, stupid.

Sure, Vivi might force some impossible pairing upon the men of the chat, enjoying to see their 'snuggly antics' as she called it, but this was just TOO stupid. Tywar and Dark One were both having a petty, playful arguement over the ownership of the well-known SirJoshizzle. He was away eating chinese at the moment, and by the time he got back, Vivi probably would have left squealy comments to bump it off the page, letting this confessment of love never be heard.

Mezzo at one point suggested a threesome, but was quickly struck down by Dustin, who soon came after Dark One and Tywar for this silliness. After all, Shiz was HIS lover.

But the two secretly had never felt such heart-break before.

"So what the hell did I miss?" the boy in question asked upon seeing such a quiet chatroom.

Vivi spoke up something about how she wanted to go slit some throats, and soon went into conversation about that with him, but Dark One and Tywar remained silent, forever to bear the burden knowing of a love they could not have.

<333

Posted

How about That's Mama Luigi and Fierce Muffin?

Posted

Thanks Vivi. That was pretty good. what about jolter, tywar, josh, and dustin...

Posted (edited)

Hm... This ones Tough... -Assumes Pooh's "THINKING" Position- Think. Think. Think.

Vio and Link... AHA, Anything with ME in it just HAS to be awesome...

(Then again... There's always... Kimmy and Vivi... Ami and Vivi... Vivi and Vio... Fierce Muffin and Dustin... Vio and Saria Kokiri... Vio and Vio... Vio and Lynx... Oh and uh... Anything else with Vio... Because Vio's Awesome, don't you agree?) SILENCE SIMPLETONS, I didn't ask any of you! >>

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

How about. . .

One of the four giants x Toilet guy from the Stock Pot Inn.

Or!

Odolwa x Gyorg!

Posted

How about. . .

One of the four giants x Toilet guy from the Stock Pot Inn.

Or!

Odolwa x Gyorg!

So THAT's why Odolwa smells like fish... :unsure:

How about Shrek, Spider-Man, and Ganondorf?

Posted

So THAT's why Odolwa smells like fish... :unsure:

How about Shrek, Spider-Man, and Ganondorf?

OooOoooOh! A Three-some! Add Darth Vader and you've got a party!

Posted

D: ... this is becoming increasingly hard.

Or I'm just like, too lazy to answer them. Dx;