Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haruhi Suzumiya comes to Wii

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Following in the dancing games released on the Playstation 2, Namco Bandai has a game based on the anime [i]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya[/i] coming to Wii.

------

[center][img]http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/jin115/imgs/c/a/caea5246.jpg[/img] [img]http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/jin115/imgs/1/e/1ea918b9.jpg[/img][/center]

The game, like the others, will be a dancing game, primarily based upon the famous dance during the anime's credits. It will also feature a story mode and a free-dance mode and is set for a release sometime this year. However, here is no word if this game will make it outside Japan.

[center][/center]

Source: [url="http://kotaku.com/388355/haruhi-dances-up-the-wii"]Kotaku[/url]

Posted

wtf it make no sence to me :wacko:

Posted

it was hare hare yukai (the ending of [i]Haruhi Suzumiya[/i]) that made me like the show

Posted

This is awesome news!!! :D
Though I can't help but still be disappointed that there isn't an Eureka SeveN game coming out for Wii (yet?). The Wii would be freaking perfect for a game like that! The Wii Balance board could be used for Reffing in the game as well as riding in LFOs, the Wii Remote + Nunchuck would be good for maneuvering the LFOs and KLFs etc.
I'm emailing Nintendo about this lol. ^_^''

Posted

you know this reminds me about the dance agents thing i forget what it was called but i didnt look at it enough though...

Posted

wait, THAT song?

oh. dear. god.

Posted

:D I want to be more Involved with this site Because in my Opinion
it is the best!!!!!!

Posted

:D man my pet is always mad at me and plus + some how it made me Adopt some pet which dont even want :cry: :cry: :angry: :angry:

Posted

that game looks interesting

Posted

am i the only boy here that loves this dance? :joy: <--- me dancing!

Posted

I don't think they'll bring it to America. They never even brought the show over........did they? And if they did, I was never aware of it...

Posted

[quote name='TyjanIg' post='144963' date='May 13 2008, 09:23 PM']I don't think they'll bring it to America. They never even brought the show over........did they? And if they did, I was never aware of it...[/quote]
... Well, I HAVE watched the show in English. So I guess it WAS brought over. I was never aware of it either... I saw like 7 episodes yesterday so... Whoo.

Posted

Swaaaaaaeeet.

What? Yes, I'm a guy. So what? Guys can like these things too!

Dude, when's the release date?

Posted

I also like it... But I'm not too into just... Dancing... I thought it should've been more like the series.... SOS BRIGADE Shizettes.

Posted

Meh, what're ya gonna do.....

Except...maybe...suggest....

I know, I was kinda let down too. I was hoping for some full - blown adventure game.

But who knows? That's what story mode could be for.

If it comes here, chances are there's a SLIGHT chance it could be classified as a Dance Dance Revolution ripoff.

Some ways to avoid that fate:

> Have plenty of J- pop , J - rock, Anime, and Video game songs to dance to.

> Instead of having the story mode like dancing, have the story mode a full - blown adventure.

Only ones I can think of for now.