Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naruto Fan Club

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't you read PF
in the first volume it says
"he selected a child, whoes unbrelicle chord was freshly cut"
meaning Naruto was just born,

Posted

changing topics before a fight breaks out...
Who here Likes Naruto RPCs?

Posted

XD not like our fight would last more then 3 posts, it's more of a debate if anything :P
naruto rpgs? the one i played for xbox says a sequel is coming/is out, it only goes to the final of the chunin exams

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='155630' date='Jul 15 2008, 09:33 PM']XD not like our fight would last more then 3 posts, it's more of a debate if anything :P
naruto rpgs? the one i played for xbox says a sequel is coming/is out, it only goes to the final of the chunin exams[/quote]
i think she's refering to
Leafchildren

Posted

Kind of more to Leafchildren, but RPCs are the characters you play as, and a lot of people make them by means of recolors, and I like to watch videos people make of theirs and other people's.

Posted

dude sooo joining

Posted

Ok Dusty Boi Just That Your'e A Member In Your Sig

Posted

k i did i just added the naruto puncing for extra flare

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='151262' date='Jun 18 2008, 01:26 AM']eh, the manga is better, shippuden is 50% fillers with the Anime[/quote]
Rather 75% >_>
Can't Naruto die and Haku come back to life so It can be called Haku :P

Posted

No cause then one of my RP characters wouldn't exist! And in the real series he's gonna be hokage. You all know it! Believe it!
(and the fillers don't count as shippuden cause they're pre- time skip. :P )

Posted

[quote name='Umbreon' post='159986' date='Aug 5 2008, 01:00 AM']No cause then one of my RP characters wouldn't exist! And in the real series he's gonna be hokage. You all know it! Believe it!
(and the fillers don't count as shippuden cause they're pre- time skip. :P )[/quote]
RP??

Posted

Role Play. Here's what she looks like:
[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj68/Soalio/Sari.png[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Umbreon' post='160060' date='Aug 5 2008, 03:01 PM']Role Play. Here's what she looks like:
[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj68/Soalio/Sari.png[/img][/quote]
LOL XD
Who's That Naruto???
It's *****!! :P

Posted

Her name is Sari Hyuga, and she's a Naruto and Hinata's daughter and the sixths Hokage. And the picture is a edit of naruto because she resembles her Father:
[quote]Name:Hyuga Sari
Clan:Hyuga
Specialties:Ninjustu, Genjustu, Raiton element.
Appearance:she looks like an older version of her father when he's using the sexy justu, but clothed (thank goodness)
Personality:When she was younger she was a lot like her father but with better chakra control, now she is a level headed, fair leader, who always thinks things out to the fullest before even thinking about making a move.
History:Child of Naruto and Hinata she was top student in the ninja acadmey graduated when she was six. entered the ANBU Black Ops when she was eight and (much to her father's jealousy) became Hokage when she was 19. Has the Byakugan, but her eyes have pupil, cornea, and sclera unless she's using it so know one who doesn't know her can tell.[/quote]

Posted

[quote name='Umbreon' post='160086' date='Aug 5 2008, 06:58 PM']Her name is Sari Hyuga, and she's a Naruto and Hinata's daughter and the sixths Hokage. And the picture is a edit of naruto because she resembles her Father:[/quote]
Wait!
Aren't Naruto supposed to be the Sixths??