Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

why is my new sealed super smash bro brawl not working?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i need an anwser i bought it on Ebay and i got it today and it was sealed and its not working...can anyone tell me why?

ooohhh ya it has no scratches no finger prints nothing!

Edited by bellumslayer (see edit history)

Posted

It could be your Wii. Nintendo said that the reader could be dirty, and Brawl is a double sided disc. Just send your Wii to Nintendo and they'll clean it for free.

Posted

It could be your Wii. Nintendo said that the reader could be dirty, and Brawl is a double sided disc. Just send your Wii to Nintendo and they'll clean it for free.

i used a different game and it worked an it was a wii game i tried gc games it worked its the game :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Posted

i used a different game and it worked an it was a wii game i tried gc games it worked its the game :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It's because unlike other Wii games, Brawl uses both sides of the Optical Disc, meaning Wii's diode has to read both sides (and on an unrelated note, is what causes those loading times). The laser diode is more sensitive to discs that use both sides for memory storage, so you're gonna have to get it cleaned, and sending your Wii to Nintendo is the most efficient way to do that.

Nintendo even recognized this when they received similar complaints when it first released in Japan. I even put up an article about it.

Posted

It's because unlike other Wii games, Brawl uses both sides of the Optical Disc, meaning Wii's diode has to read both sides (and on an unrelated note, is what causes those loading times). The laser diode is more sensitive to discs that use both sides for memory storage, so you're gonna have to get it cleaned, and sending your Wii to Nintendo is the most efficient way to do that.

Nintendo even recognized this when they received similar complaints when it first released in Japan. I even put up an article about it.

will they do it free?

Posted

will they do it free?

You don't read much, do you?

Just send your Wii to Nintendo and they'll clean it for free.

Posted

You don't read much, do you?

whats there address?

Posted

Check their website.

Posted

yeah what he said :)

Posted

i need an awser i bought it on ebay and i got it today and it was sealed and its not working...can anyone tell me why?

ooohhh ya it has no scratches no fingle prints nothing!

you haven't heard of the guy that copies the cover of the game disc burns it onto a blank disc puts back in case and resells for profit? he has been busted but have you gotten his blank disc lolhax!

Posted

you haven't heard of the guy that copies the cover of the game disc burns it onto a blank disc puts back in case and resells for profit? he has been busted but have you gotten his blank disc lolhax!

I sent my WII to nindendo and they fixed it i love super smash brothers: brawl!