Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule.net Smash Bros. Tournament gets Underway!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Apologies it took so long, I've been in charge of organizing another (rather larger tournament) since the sign-ups and have only just been able to get everything sorted.

Hello again, we have 16 contestants for the first hyrule.net smash bros. tournament. Below are the four 4 way free for all matches that will be played, in brackets are the players Hyrule.net name.

------

[b]Match 1[/b]
Gingerlink (Gingerlink)
Lulu (Rumo of Zamonia)
Soi (Soi Karuna)
Senor Paco (senorpaco)

[b]Match 2[/b]
SirJoshizzle (SirJoshizzle)
Axel (Ichigo)
Latis (bop14)
Knuckle (Knuckle)

[b]Match 3[/b]
Allen (David jr.)
Zeruel (Sahaqiel)
Havik (Haviklink)
Cat Girl (Cat Girl)

[b]Match 4[/b]
Cheez (The Great Cheese)
Pokefan (Mr. Pokefan)
Ryu (Ryu)
Nabe (Nabeshin)

[b]Semifinal 1[/b]
Winner of Match 1
Second of Match 2
Winner of Match 3
Second of Match 4

[b]Semifinal 2[/b]
Second of Match 1
Winner of Match 2
Second of Match 3
Winner of Match 4

Then the final will be the top two from those two games.

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7036"]Here are the all important rules[/url]

I will be sending around e-mails and pms later tonight to give everyone their opponents information, although you can probably find most of the friend codes in the [url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5834"]brawl friend codes thread[/url].

The best way to organize your games is through the [url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6462"]match organizing thread[/url]. If you make an attempt to organize your games here then you're more likely to be given the benefit of the doubt if any problems arise.

The deadline for the first round to be played is in two weeks, before Monday the 9th June. This gives you two weekends and all the other time in between to play the game. HOWEVER, I would like to see some attempt at organizing the game (i.e. posting on the scheduling thread and at least making an attempt to get to an agreement).

Posted

Awesomeness! When's match four?

Posted

You can get to organising the games with the other 3 in the organising thread.

Posted

I'd have signed up, but I'll be away soon and busy and all that. :unsure: Good luck to all the competitors, and I hope to see you in the next one!

Posted

I would love to join, but I dont have a Wii. If anyone is using Luigi, You have a powerful characther in your hands!

Posted

'cept for when he falls on his head when you use his up - b.....

Anyway, It would be great if someone with a Youtube account posted this on Youtube.

Just throwin' it out there....

Posted

posted the matches you mean?

I'll be doing that for any of my matches, but it's really a case of which matches get recorded.

Posted

id love to join it would be awesome but im going to greece and italy from june 4 to june 19 it would be fun

Posted

i have to go against the creator of the tournament...crap

Posted

I still have to go against Ginger. That'd sound like it'd be a fun match.

Posted

Well, the way things are looking, me and Soi are going to go through automatically on account of the other two havn't appeared. Our game would still need to be played to decide first/second though.

Posted

damn...so when do ya wanna play?