Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Also,

Uh.

The World God Only Knows?

If it is, I feel pro for being able to read the title.

Posted

Have any of you guys heard of the anime "Naruto"?

I've been watching it and it's the best show ever! There's ninjas and jutsus and lol sexy no jutsu!!

I wish I could be a ninja.

No, but any of you heard of JIN-ROH: THE WOLF BRIGADE?

Posted

Indeed it is, Saha! Nice work. =O

@1guy: Samurais and robots? Count me in! 8D I'll be looking into that one (and Inazuma 11) once I finish Ghost Slayers Ayashi.

Posted

when I was at the mall, me and soap walked into this electronics store. and they happened to have an anime section, and a huge discount bin. we organized everything in the discount bin because we were really bored XD

and samurai 7 happened to be one of the series they had a lot of volumes of. It looked interesting from the cover, but I never looked into it after that.

/my short encounter

Posted

lol i recommend samurai 7. Its pretty good.

Posted

AMANDA STARTED WATCHING DURARARA! WOOT!

Oh, and she now has Death the Kid stripes in her hair lol

Posted

lol i recommend samurai 7. Its pretty good.

YES YES YES I completely agree! :D A lot of my friends who watch anime have never watched this series, at it's a shame.

Posted

No, but any of you heard of JIN-ROH: THE WOLF BRIGADE?

Does no one love me. : (

Posted

Durarara!! has two exclamation points, btw.

It's not because we think it's that awesome, though it is certainly intense enough to have two exclamation marks.

Posted

Shugo Chara! only needs one

I did not like Green vs Red... I didn't like the idea (that the ova did a terrible job of conveying) that Lupin III

was retiring and passing the torch to someone other than Lupin IV

or the way it treated Lupin III like a title instead of who Lupin actually is. You know the grandson of Arsene Lupin... the one who matched wits with Sherlock Herlock Sholmes.

Among other things (the non-linear story for example) made the ova really annoying to me... Sure it had it's moments but as a Lupin III ova it wasn't great.

Posted

Has anyone watched Ouran High School Host Club, or whatever it's called? I keep hearing about it from fans (mostly girls). What's it about? All I really know about it is that it's supposedly funny, and has Vic Micderpaderp in it.

Posted

Vic sucks, go for the subtitled version.

OHSHC is pretty good, despite being fangirled over a lot.

Also, there are a lot of anime with punctuation in it lately, not just that magical girl series.

Like Baccano!, and Toradora!, which is probably much more extreme than Shugo Chara!.

Posted

I'm just saying I don't see the point to even one. It's just weird in my opinion. Seems pointless to me... I mean it's a title not like it's really gonna tell you anything about the series or episode or whatever. Detective Conan Vs Lupin III for example.

Well at lest you didn't kill me for not liking DRRR. I would have bet money that you would.

Posted

Why would I do that.

I'm just annoyed that you're being all YLA in regards to anime.

Posted

One show. and I'm not even saying it's bad. I'm saying it's not my cup of tea... currently other plot concepts hold my interest. Primarily Gentlemen thieves. And after reading the outsiders I don't think i could enjoy a gang story if I tried for a while.