Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

why?!?!

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

my dad is dead :cry: .......my parents were in a rollover yesterday and my dad died......my mom broke both her legs and had a bunch of other injuries and some of her small intestine removed and now i am in st. vincents hospital in santa fe waiting for another chance to see her.....she knows her husband is dead and is so sad she is in x-ray now and i am on my aunts laptop......my dad... :cry:

Edited by Gaara at the Disco (see edit history)

Posted

my dad is dead:cry:.......my parents were in a rollover yesterday and my dad died......my mom broke both her legs and had a bunch of other injuries and some of her small intestine removed and now i am in st. vincents hospital in santa fe waiting for another chance to see her.....she knows her husband is dead and is so sad she is in x-ray now and i am on my aunts laptop......my dad... :cry:

that's truly awful. :cry:

respectfully, this is possibly the most shocking thing i've read on this site.

sorry.... :cry:

Posted

yeah....

Posted

I can't say I know how you feel, but that must be truly devastating. Is your mom getting better?

Posted

I can't say I know how you feel, but that must be truly devastating. Is your mom getting better?

yeah....she is recovering well and they are going to take out her air tube so she can talk because they think she can breathe without it

Posted

they took the tube out and i got to talk with her and......we told her about dad because she had forgotton.......we talked to her and so we are a lil better now

Posted

Oh my gosh. I seriously gasped and cupped my hands over my mouth when I read your post! :cry::o:cry:

That's terrible! Just... so sudden... that's devastating!

... Well, it is better that you are feeling a bit better about this. But, wow, just, I wish I could feel as you feel. I've no idea how awful that must have felt to have your parents in a rollover, and losing a father.

I'm positive it will take time to get over, but I'm sure the pain will go away. You should just know that he's in a good place, now.

*comforting pat on back*

Posted (edited)

...Aww that sucks big time.

Well as being one of those people who remember OoT quotes, because I played it today, I will say words form a random goron in the shop in Castle town when you wear a mask: "Gee, I don't know what to say," but all I can say is everything will be better. Everything always gets beeter.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Oh my gosh. I seriously gasped and cupped my hands over my mouth when I read your post! :cry::o:cry:

That's terrible! Just... so sudden... that's devastating!

... Well, it is better that you are feeling a bit better about this. But, wow, just, I wish I could feel as you feel. I've no idea how awful that must have felt to have your parents in a rollover, and losing a father.

I'm positive it will take time to get over, but I'm sure the pain will go away. You should just know that he's in a good place, now.

*comforting pat on back*

you don't wish you felt like me butthank you all

Posted

I'm very sorry to hear that Gaara.

I hope at least your mum makes a quick recovery.

Posted

I'm very sorry to hear that Gaara.

I hope at least your mum makes a quick recovery.

she looks like she will

Posted

wow, that sucks. that's really sad, i hope your mom gets better

Posted

I am sorry to hear that, it is always sad seeing a loved one pass, especially in such a traumatic way.

I will speak from experience on this, things will get better, you will both learn to live again. But things will be different, and there will always be a little bit of pain.

I wish you and your mother the best of luck, and I will keep your family in my prayers.

Keep us updated on everything.

Posted

Oh... I really covered my mouth when I read this. I'm so sorry, Gaara. I've only ever felt this in nightmares... so I have a feeling of how you feel right now(I have realistic dreams). But, it's going to be better tomorrow. Just tell yourself that. It's true.

Posted

good news my mom is good enough that they are going to move her to UNM in abq i get to talk to her like i told u guys and she is requesting some stuff from home. I am home and i am happy seeing that she is doing so well. At home the reminders of Dad are everywhere. i love that i can see him in everything but i keep accidently tricking myself into believing he will walk into the door.......everytime i catch myself i cry. but with mom she has to pretend that Dad isnt dead because it physically hurts her to cry...... I love my poor mom