Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

why?!?!

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll be thinking of you. My dad was killed at a car wreck when I was 15 so not much older. Things will be really hard, especially now, with your mom still hurt, funerals, and all those horrible things. You'll make it through though, even though it's hard and miserable. You have a lot of friends here who will be thinking about you, and here to let you know we care, and offer any help or words we can.

Just take it one moment at a time, and take comfort on those that you still have, and that they remember your dad too. We'll make it through this together.

Posted

it all just hurts so much....even though it is a cliche i wish it could have been me instead of Dad

Posted

i know how you feel my dad died a long time ago the only thing i can say is give it time it heals all wounds though not always completly just rember good times with your dad and let it all out

Posted

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel bad for all of you.

Posted

they put the breathing tube on my mom again her lungs have fluid in them......poor mommy. she gags on that thing. she can't talk and they are keeping her sedated. its obvious she hates it......

Posted

they moved my mom to denver...... it's a good thing but i didnt get to see her on my b-day.....

Posted

it just keeps getting sadder, but you know what? there are always bad times in our lives, but there are also good times. the order in which these times come are unknown. you just have to wait for it. heres hoping those good times are near.

Posted

I'm sorry Gaara. I honestly have no idea what to tell you. . .

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that, seriously. :mellow: No matter what happens, just know when something bad happens, it will always get better afterwards.

Posted

Gaara, let me tell you something. You have to be the one who stays strong. If you aren't strong, it all falls apart. If you aren't strong, who will be? Be strong for your mom, be strong for your dad, and be strong for yourself.

Posted

That's really uber sucky D:

Trully the wost calamity to ever hit Hyrule.net.

Right next to CG's car insident. :unsure:

I never lost a mom o dad, so i don't know anything how you feel, so i'll just say:I hope everything gets better soon :'D

Posted

I understand how you feel, my dad passed away when I was about your age.

Everything will get better though, that I promise you.

Just remember that your dad will live on in the memories you have made with him and that he will always be with you in spirit.

Posted

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! the doctors said my mom should be able to use a walker in 3 months!!!!

Posted (edited)

Ouch.

Sorry to hear that, man.

--------EDIT------

Whoop! Should really look before I post in topics like these!

That statement was to the news at the first post. Man, this site has lots of bad things happen to people. First CG, now yer mom and dad. (CG: If you are reading this: THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE. THAT IS HAPPIER.)

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)