Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's the point of war to a mod?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone ever had a war to a mod? can they just lock it? P.S.Does this go under Help desk P.S.S I Don't want to Have a war agenst a mod.

Posted

XD

War against a mod results in INSTANT GODMODDING DEATH OF PURE PWNAGENESS.

If you want to live, DON'T TRY IT.

Posted

They could. but they problaby wouldn't. It wouldn't be a very fun war, if they did.

Posted

I think it would be considered abuse of powers if they did. They didn't rise to that rank for being god-modding jerks, you know! It would be like any other war, really.

Posted

probabbly mostly pointless and out of fashion now, although at least it will be against a real person.

Posted

I think you would be stupid to go to war with a Mod! They pretty much have your life on Hyrule.net in the palm of thier hands. To all Mods reading this I have nothing but respect for all you do here! It must be hard work to keep us all in line! LOL!

Posted

Jees. You guys worry too much. Even if you piss a mod off, it'll usually be a one or two day ban at the most, unless you piss the entire site off like Malon and linkrcool. And sure, we could give you an unfair ban or delete half of the site -cough- its been done before -cough- but if we do, then everything will be corrected by Dustin and the other mods and we'll lose our power. We're members just like you guys, only, members that have the duty of keeping the forums clean and tidy.

If anything, we're more like janitors than gods. Dustin created Hyrule.net. He's your god. . .

Posted

Jees. You guys worry too much. Even if you piss a mod off, it'll usually be a one or two day ban at the most, unless you piss the entire site off like Malon and linkrcool. And sure, we could give you an unfair ban or delete half of the site -cough- its been done before -cough- but if we do, then everything will be corrected by Dustin and the other mods and we'll lose our power. We're members just like you guys, only, members that have the duty of keeping the forums clean and tidy.

If anything, we're more like janitors than gods. Dustin created Hyrule.net. He's your god. . .

You're modest aren't you!

Posted

He's known for it, but if anybody's modest, it's eye or g333... They almost never even acknowledge that they're mods!

And seriously, what Merchant said was really true. Mods=Members with benefits x_0

Prince of Twilight, you don't need to try and prove yourself by saying you respect mods highly in like, every post that has to do with them.

Posted

I don't ever say that. I'm just not an idiot like some people on here and intentionally piss off mods. All i'm saying is I wouldn't want to be one. Too much to deal with.

Posted

Well then you don't have to do either.

Posted

I would Win war agenst MailBag lol .inactive Mod.

Posted

Mailbag is to send letters addressed to Zelda characters for, which pretty much no-one has done.

Posted

Mailbag is to send letters addressed to Zelda characters for, which pretty much no-one has done.

I thought it was just a clever name. He's an inactive on hyrule net. But he still does mod stuff. still it's the only one that won't lock the topic :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

If he's that impotant why is he not a mod++?

Posted

It's an account that all mods have access to to retrieve the questions, or at least would do if there were any...