Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's the point of war to a mod?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

He's known for it, but if anybody's modest, it's eye or g333... They almost never even acknowledge that they're mods!

Yeah. If you ask me, we need more humble people like me around here!

lolirony

Posted

He's known for it, but if anybody's modest, it's eye or g333... They almost never even acknowledge that they're mods!

And seriously, what Merchant said was really true. Mods=Members with benefits x_0

Prince of Twilight, you don't need to try and prove yourself by saying you respect mods highly in like, every post that has to do with them.

I've mentioned that being mod++ or mod is nothing special... we are just members like you with more and bigger burdens on our shoulders... site wise...

Posted

NO ONE CAN BEAT ME! NO ONE SO DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! I HAVE HIGHER POWER THAN ANYONE!

Here I shall give you a brief history about me...

I hail thee all mighty Ganondorf... AND NO NOT YOUR MEASLY WANNA BE Ganondorf333!

Yes there is a 4th piece of the triforce and I obtain it! Meet the power of HAX!

Gingerlink makes babies cry...

Ganondorf333 is just a little whiny baby...

Eye of Truth is just flat out stupid...

Zuzu, go back home to yer mommie mate...

Goron Merchant go swim in Lake Hylia... and then tell me you don't regret swimming...

Relean who is Relean anyways?

LeonChan huh?

psychosiss what a freakin' crazy son of a *****!

Sahaqiel *puts an L shape on his forehead with his hands*

Vivica_Todd bite me...

Fierce_Muffin, come here I'm hungry...

Fortissimo CHAT FREAKZOR!

Kimmy eat it...

last but not least...

Dustin bow to me and your overpowered Ganondorf! OBVIOUSLY THE DoS ATTACKS YOU HAVE GOTTEN HAVEN'T MADE YOU THINK TWICE! I already got Bill Gates on my side next STEVE JOBS! You are nothing without me or Ganondorf... THERE IS NO HYRULE IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM! If there wasn't a Ganondorf who do you think would be the one to kidnap the whiny Princess Zelda?! Without that story line ZELDA WOULDN'T EXIST!

EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO ME AND GANONDORF YOUR SUPERIORS ALL UNWORSHIPERS WILL BE PROSECUTED!

WELCOME TO COMMUNISM!

Have a nice day :biggrin:

Posted

:cry: So cruel...

Posted (edited)

NO ONE CAN BEAT ME! NO ONE SO DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! I HAVE HIGHER POWER THAN ANYONE!

I hail thee all mighty Ganondorf... AND NO NOT YOUR MEASLY WANNA BE Ganondorf333!

Yes there is a 4th piece of the triforce and I obtain it! Meet the power of HAX!

Goron Merchant go swim in Lake Hylia... and then tell me you don't regret swimming...

LeonChan huh?

Vivica_Todd bite me...

Kimmy eat it...

last but not least...

Dustin bow to me and your overpowered Ganondorf! OBVIOUSLY THE DoS ATTACKS YOU HAVE GOTTEN HAVEN'T MADE YOU THINK TWICE! I already got Bill Gates on my side next STEVE JOBS! You are nothing without me or Ganondorf... THERE IS NO HYRULE IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM! If there wasn't a Ganondorf who do you think would be the one to kidnap the whiny Princess Zelda?! Without that story line ZELDA WOULDN'T EXIST!

EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO ME AND GANONDORF YOUR SUPERIORS ALL UNWORSHIPERS WILL BE PROSECUTED!

WELCOME TO COMMUNISM!

YAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I GOT HIM TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH and mods are taking over this topic!

Edited by Dark Young Link (see edit history)

Posted

Aw...

Aw...Can I at least be a whiny big baby? :cry: And if I'm a baby, and Gingerlink makes babies cry, then he must make me cry, but he doesn't! Your logic is flawed. :o And I aaammm noooot whiiinnyyyyyy.

Posted

Aw...

Aw...Can I at least be a whiny big baby? :cry: And if I'm a baby, and Gingerlink makes babies cry, then he must make me cry, but he doesn't! Your logic is flawed. :o And I aaammm noooot whiiinnyyyyyy.

Yeahhhhhhh whooooo!!! Mailbag rules!

Posted

LeonChan huh?

Vivica_Todd bite me...

Kimmy eat it...

last but not least...

WELCOME TO COMMUNISM!

Have fun getting mail stuffed up your... nevermind...

Posted

Have fun getting mail stuffed up your... nevermind...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one RoZ.

Posted

Lol. Mailbag is a jerk. Next thing we know he'll be trying to delete half of the site!!!! GASP!

Posted (edited)

Lol. Mailbag is a jerk. Next thing we know he'll be trying to delete half of the site!!!! GASP!

O_O Don't say things like that.

And he's frickin' insane at that.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Is it pointful for a mod to wage war against another mod?

Posted

*Tappy offers Goron Merchant a bit of his large trout

Posted

*Tappy slaps Goron Merchant around a bit with a large trout

... Cool. But what's the point?

Posted

*Tappy offers Goron Merchant a bit of his large trout

*Goron Merchant politely declines the offer with an "aw", as he is on a no-fish diet until Christmas, but thanks Tappy anyway.