Names

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you stick to using the same name for all of your musings on the internet? What other ones do you like to use?

For example, since signing up here 2 years ago, I havn't actually used another nickname, as a result, all of these are mine:

Eurogamer

Youtube

RedVs Blue

Wordpress Blog

Newgrounds

Grifball

JoCo Forums

DeviantArt

PMOG

Bungie.net

Twitter

FFR

(no this isn't a shameless plug, there's too many of them for that, I'm just making a point)

Although there are a blogspot and myspace accounts, neither of which are mine, I havn't actually used a different name anywhere, so at the moment, other than those two exceptions, if you see the name gingerlink, it's probabbly me.

Posted

Right now, I can be predominantly identified as SirJoshizzle, but there are exceptions like my Myspace (holy_crapp) and AIM (eriacode619).

Posted

I'm not a member of many forum sites like this one, but the ones I have joined I do have the same name. Though at least 2 sites I joined have been deleted...the only exception is my landofthelegend.net account which was "gamer13". Of course myspace is an exception for me as well.

Posted

Warriors RP sites:

Hawkpelt (it's my warrior name so I use it often)

Hawkie

Ivorystar

Hawkstar(a leader varriation of Hawkpelt)

and Ivoryhawk

My Neopets are:

Spirit1105

Skyabitxi

I use Lauri on Serebii

Ranee (my usual Vampire name) on a RP site with Vampires

Akamaru and Umbreon here (I'm thinking of changing back)

Shiba Inuzuka on my Naruto RP site.

And on a couple hyrule.net people's forums (CG and CN's(which I haven't visited in forever) I'm Cuppycakesong

Posted

paddymac

paddymac125

paddymac1259624142

paddymacer

paddy

You get the idea.

Posted

I was always Kandy K, until I joined here. I saw that you could have 2 names. I decided to use one that had been bugging me for a while: Cat Girl.

Now I use this one for everything. :P

Posted

Arcane

Arc

Arcwolf

Arclight

Wolf Rider

Wolf-rider00

Wolf Master X

Star Wolf? (Can't remember)

Posted

I have alot of different names. XD Alot. But since I only ever reqularly go here and Deviantart, I just go by Oh Noes. I'll try and list them all.

Oh Noes

No Hoes

Heyu

PK-Noes

Heyu-EB

Fooby

Young Hero

Child of the Forest

xHeyux

Flyinbooger

Flyinbooger used to be my email adress three years ago. XD

Posted

I have alot of different names. XD Alot. But since I only ever reqularly go here and Deviantart, I just go by Oh Noes. I'll try and list them all.

Oh Noes

No Hoes

Heyu

PK-Noes

Heyu-EB

Fooby

Young Hero

Child of the Forest

xHeyux

Flyinbooger

Flyinbooger used to be my email adress three years ago. XD

No Hoes??? XD

Posted

A play on Oh Noes. XD

Posted

A play on Oh Noes. XD

I gathered. Very clever, I must admit.

Posted

Well a lot of my online usernames really revolve around Eureka SeveN. My youtube account is xxxEurekaxxx, and a username I use often on websites I sign up for is Eureka-Coralian.

Of course there are exceptions (like my username here, and my username on this website I go to called Nintendo Unit. I'm Crystal-Kirby on there.) So my usernames are either:

1. Eureka SeveN-related

2. Zelda-related

3. Kirby-related

Posted

Since I came up with the AarghZombies name, I've stuck with it. My (old old old) myspace (not been touched for a few months) was 'zombie food'. An even before that, I called myself 'evilgeniusatwork', that was when I had a blurty account. Anyone remember that website? It was a blog before the word blog was even invented!

Posted

I use either shadowknight5070574 for everything now, but I used shadow5070574 for something once before I added the "knight".

Posted (edited)

I've only ever signed up for two other sites. My accounts on the respective sites were: Kickbuttman (on Sodaplay *Hides from angry sodaplay people who might be on this site*) And Vanquisher_of_Pkmn on a certain Zelda Role - playing site that was related to Nintendo's official forum way back when. Gee, I wonder how that site is doing now? Not that I'd check. Nowadays, (Until I get my video camera on my birthday that is, which is when I'll sign up for Youtube) I don't have an account on any forums or sites that are like forums.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)