Twilight-Princess.org

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jye and I am the administrator of the new web site Twilight-Princess.org

As the name suggests, it is a web site dedicated to the upcoming Nintendo Wii / GameCube game - The Legend Of Zelda - Twilight Princess. The site has been under construction for about 1 1/2 months and is developed enough to be released to the public. It is still far from finished, but we think it is time to let people know we exist and start to build our community. We have been working hard on content so far, rather than looks, as we think content is more important.

Our aim is to create a definitive resource for all things related to Twilight Princess, whether it be news, research, guides, editorials, multimedia, discussion or fan work. We also aim to build a strong community via our forums, and encourage member participation in a variety of ways, such as submitting news, editorials, art, wallpapers, fiction, videos & anything else related to Twilight Princess. We will also have the community participate in choosing or suggesting how the site evolves in areas such as design, structure, features & content.

We will be "officially" launching our site on the same day Twilight Princess launches, so we suggest you register your desired username on our forums, and become a pioneer before it gets taken by someone else. In the not too distant future, we will be seeking additional staff and forum moderators, so keep an eye out for the announcements on our site if you are interested. For now though, we would appreciate any contributions such as news, fan work, spreading the word and anything related to Twilight Princess.

Now for the details:

Home Page - http://www.twilight-princess.org

Forums - http://www.twilight-princess.org/forum

Contact & Contributions - [email protected]

Please bare with us in these early stages, we are still under construction and finding our feet, so we look forward to your visit, contributions, joining and building our community.

Thank you for your time.

Jye.

PS - Apologies if posts of this nature are not allowed on this board. Thank you if they are.

Posted (edited)

JYE!!!! How goes it? I remember twilightprincess.org, I was the troublesome Neko.

I'm considering bringing it back up in a different place or whatever with the help of a few key previous members. Would you kill me if I did that?

edit: yeah, I know it was, I was just hoping he might get on at some point. I'll try and reach him via e-mail.

Edited by Princess Pandora (see edit history)

Posted

Wait, wait, wait.

What?

Posted

She thinks he posted this recently.

Princess P, that post was from 2006 so Jye isn't on anymore.

Sorry ^_^

Posted

WTF? TwilightPrincess.org? What was that? And how can you make an organization out of a VIDEO GAME?

Posted

Jesus nuggets.

Necroposting.