Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NEWCOMERS ARE ASSHOLES! LFTENJAMIN AND DREW SHOULD BE BANNED!

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Don't get me wrong on this one but I'm right. Lftenjamin has been calling my friends Zeldafan and CourageTriforce douch bags and has been spamming me on PM which sucks. Someone has to get dustin or another moderator to perma ban them. Reasons? I have plenty. lets start with drew.

1. Drew has been banning me all because i said Oot was awesome.

2. he abuses his powers and is swearing.

3. GET RID OF HIM!

Now for Lftenjamin which in this case is even worse then Drew.

1. He calls my friends Zeldafan and Couragetriforce assholes and douch bags.

2. He spams me on PM saying "Zeldafan and CourageTriforce are douchbags" over and over again.

3. He is just plain annoying and very hurtful to me and my friends.

4. Whats worst of all is that people like Gametap and Ganondorf333 won't do poo to stop either of them.

These reasons are not fakes just cause i wanna get them off. These are very true. If you dont believe me, ask my friends Zeldafan and CourageTriforce on Hyrule.net. Please get a moderator or something to get rid of them, to keep this chat room safe and sound like it was BEFORE they arrived.

Thanks, Jory

P.S: UNBAN DREW AND DO NOT MAKE LFTENJAMIN A MOD AT ALL!

P.S.S: DO NOT LET THEM OWN YOU LIKE THEY DID ME!

Edited by odd (see edit history)

Posted

Okay, first: PUT IT IN THE RIGHT SECTION.

Second: I suspect they haven't exactly been around; they aren't the most frequent chat mods... and if they did, I think they know what I do: It's in their nature. .-. I don't know what else to say, really...

I've never seen it happen, sooo...

You gotta alert one of the mods (that aren't asleep) when it IS.

So we can talk to them.

And change the title...

I believe we agreed to at least try and keep that stuff in Wild West...

Posted

SCREW THAT! BAN THEM AS SOON AS U SEE THEM!

Posted

That's no way to do the job, Jory.

You're becoming increasingly unreasonable.

Posted

ya know how would you feel if if you where a newcomer and you saw this :unsure: quickly someone delete this topic :wacko:

Posted

For Drew

1. I haven't seen him do this. Get me logs and I'll confront him about it.

2. I have to say that everyone in #zelda abuses and swears soemtimes. Swearing is common. That's why we have the clean chat #hyrule.

3. That's not a reason.

For Lefty

1. I've never seen him do that. Get me logs and I'll talk to him.

2. See number one. Get proof please.

3. If you really don't like him just LEAVE. Again, there is clean chat.

4. A lot of mods actually don't use their powers. These two might have been away or not paying attention. In #zelda, this is ACCEPTABLE behavior unless it is to the extreme or gets annoying for the MAJORITY of people. 3 people is not the majority. Also, if this is such a big deal, go to someone else. #zelda is like half mods, they're not the only two.

Don't tell us to make the room safe and sound. We like our unsafe, unsound room and you should consider the clean one. If you really do get proof and their behavior is unreasonable we'll talk to them about it, but I've seriously never seen them do that.

Posted

The e-mail wouldn't work, so now you're spamming forums?

Ok everybody. Prepare for the real story, (Yes there is a story)

First let me start with zeldafan, whoever that may be here....

A few days ago, he started spamming the chatroom with a link to this youtube video about a guy talking in his sleep. It wasn't all that funny, let me tell you. I called him out on it, and he started getting all whiny with me, you know how preteens can be. I just told him that the vids aren't that funny, and if someone wanted to watch them, they would have clicked the link the first time. If they didn't the first time, why would they on the 6th, or 7th time?

As previously stated, he got whiny about it, and started calling me gay or whatever. I wanted to humor him and went on with it. Yea probably not the best idea, but meh. This went on for about an hour or so, then I had to leave. Yesterday, (or whenever it happened I think it was yesterday, if not ti was two days ago), there is Zeldafan spamming some youtube links again. Not only this, but it was the exact same video of some dude talking in his sleep. I told him to stop, and asked why he was spamming the links. He tells me he is helping the dude (guy who made the vid) to get views, and gain popularity. I said that is dumb, and told him to stop, he got whiny again, but actually did stop.

A lil later, him and his friend couragetriforce (I know they are friends, cause one night they were both at each other's house playing snowstorm in MK:DS), start bot abusing. By bot abusing, they started spamming !8ball everywhere. I don't know if that is ok here, but in other servers I'm at it is frowned upon, as it is annoying to try and chat whilst others are spamming things like 8ball. I told them to stop, they go lol ok, then keep going. Again, I ask them to stop. They actually do this time, but again whine about it. I'm getting srsly annoyed, because of the whining, but I'm not a mod in the chat, so I couldn't do anything.

Then actual Zelda conversation comes up. Someone mentions OoT being the best game ever. As people will eventually come to learn, I don't think this is true, in fact, imo OoT is a mediocre game. I went into debate mode with them, talking about MM (the best Zelda game evah!!!!!!!!!), this is when drew comes in. He agrees with me that OoT is a terrible game. Jory gets all mad and starts spamming something about OoT. So drew gave him the +b and kicked him. This ban was on for less then 5 min also. He comes back in wondering why he was kickbanned, not realizing that maybe he has spammed. Zeldafan and courage triforce come to his side, and start calling drew and I a-holes. They even go back to spamming the Zelda bot.

!8ball Is lftenjamin an a-hole?

I called them a couple of d-bags, and then they exploded and went off like they hadn't done anything wrong. I said it again for their ignorance, and then they were really pissed. They started going all crazy in the room and syin stuff to me.

It is about this time that Jory, who for me came out of nowhere really )I was only dealing with couragetriforce and zeldafan), starts pming to me that Drew and I are d-bags. I did what any other normal person would do. Put him on ignore.

Right about now the two active mods in the chat, (Tappy, and Ganondorf[some numbers I can't remember]) were telling them to cool it down, and to shut up. Of course they didn't listen, as preteen and the internet just don't mix. I created a channel (#box, join it today [terrible time for advertising, but meh]) to keep thigns out of #zelda. I wanted a conversation, something so this could all stop, so he went in there and started spamming every swear word there is. He wouldn't stop at all, so I spammed my one line that he was a d-bag. he then stopped, and said he wanted an honest conversation. I went lolwut?!??! because he is a preteen, and this is the internet, and he is obviously so butthurt, how did he come to the conclusion that he needs to finally talk. I went ok, and let him talk. It took two lines, (and even in those), where he jsut called me an a-hole again. I kicked him, then couragetriforce comes in. Repeat previous scene. I unignored jory for a second, cause he was complaining in #zelda, and I decided to try and set him straight. Lolwut, he just goes back to pming me, He then goes on to say the he is e-mailing dustin. The chat ops were pissed, I was pissed. These idiots just wouldn't stop. As you can see they even brought it here and are spamming the forums up by the looks of it.

What we have here is a group of preteens who got butthurt on the intraweb.

Posted

what i say is, make a different room if you guys have to many dis agreements, or just leave. they kinda' have different rooms for a reason

Posted

The e-mail wouldn't work, so now you're spamming forums?

Ok everybody. Prepare for the real story, (Yes there is a story)

First let me start with zeldafan, whoever that may be here....

A few days ago, he started spamming the chatroom with a link to this youtube video about a guy talking in his sleep. It wasn't all that funny, let me tell you. I called him out on it, and he started getting all whiny with me, you know how preteens can be. I just told him that the vids aren't that funny, and if someone wanted to watch them, they would have clicked the link the first time. If they didn't the first time, why would they on the 6th, or 7th time?

As previously stated, he got whiny about it, and started calling me gay or whatever. I wanted to humor him and went on with it. Yea probably not the best idea, but meh. This went on for about an hour or so, then I had to leave. Yesterday, (or whenever it happened I think it was yesterday, if not ti was two days ago), there is Zeldafan spamming some youtube links again. Not only this, but it was the exact same video of some dude talking in his sleep. I told him to stop, and asked why he was spamming the links. He tells me he is helping the dude (guy who made the vid) to get views, and gain popularity. I said that is dumb, and told him to stop, he got whiny again, but actually did stop.

A lil later, him and his friend couragetriforce (I know they are friends, cause one night they were both at each other's house playing snowstorm in MK:DS), start bot abusing. By bot abusing, they started spamming !8ball everywhere. I don't know if that is ok here, but in other servers I'm at it is frowned upon, as it is annoying to try and chat whilst others are spamming things like 8ball. I told them to stop, they go lol ok, then keep going. Again, I ask them to stop. They actually do this time, but again whine about it. I'm getting srsly annoyed, because of the whining, but I'm not a mod in the chat, so I couldn't do anything.

Then actual Zelda conversation comes up. Someone mentions OoT being the best game ever. As people will eventually come to learn, I don't think this is true, in fact, imo OoT is a mediocre game. I went into debate mode with them, talking about MM (the best Zelda game evah!!!!!!!!!), this is when drew comes in. He agrees with me that OoT is a terrible game. Jory gets all mad and starts spamming something about OoT. So drew gave him the +b and kicked him. This ban was on for less then 5 min also. He comes back in wondering why he was kickbanned, not realizing that maybe he has spammed. Zeldafan and courage triforce come to his side, and start calling drew and I a-holes. They even go back to spamming the Zelda bot.

!8ball Is lftenjamin an a-hole?

I called them a couple of d-bags, and then they exploded and went off like they hadn't done anything wrong. I said it again for their ignorance, and then they were really pissed. They started going all crazy in the room and syin stuff to me.

It is about this time that Jory, who for me came out of nowhere really )I was only dealing with couragetriforce and zeldafan), starts pming to me that Drew and I are d-bags. I did what any other normal person would do. Put him on ignore.

Right about now the two active mods in the chat, (Tappy, and Ganondorf[some numbers I can't remember]) were telling them to cool it down, and to shut up. Of course they didn't listen, as preteen and the internet just don't mix. I created a channel (#box, join it today [terrible time for advertising, but meh]) to keep thigns out of #zelda. I wanted a conversation, something so this could all stop, so he went in there and started spamming every swear word there is. He wouldn't stop at all, so I spammed my one line that he was a d-bag. he then stopped, and said he wanted an honest conversation. I went lolwut?!??! because he is a preteen, and this is the internet, and he is obviously so butthurt, how did he come to the conclusion that he needs to finally talk. I went ok, and let him talk. It took two lines, (and even in those), where he jsut called me an a-hole again. I kicked him, then couragetriforce comes in. Repeat previous scene. I unignored jory for a second, cause he was complaining in #zelda, and I decided to try and set him straight. Lolwut, he just goes back to pming me, He then goes on to say the he is e-mailing dustin. The chat ops were pissed, I was pissed. These idiots just wouldn't stop. As you can see they even brought it here and are spamming the forums up by the looks of it.

What we have here is a group of preteens who got butthurt on the intraweb.

yup I was there

odd wouldn't shut up after me telling odd to shut the trap and drop it even after a 5 minute ban then another 20 minute ban... zeldafan stepped in I calmly said zeldafan drop it then he did but zeldafan was spamming links to youtube for the same thing and courage triforce was bot abusing... odd wouldn't just shut up or drop it...

Posted

I will also say that I did witness part of this, and that everything that Lfet and Tappy said that I saw were correct. Iunno if that helps you any. >>

Posted

Well, this is wonderful. A topic with a flipped around story, to suit your side better. >> A story with real witnesses tends to be a real story. This topic was pointless, and I don't want the forum to be spammed up with this crap. Is it time to lock this, or more to be said?

Posted

funny how Odd / Jory seems to be the one at fault here, and its ironic that he's the one who created the thread.

Posted

I will also say that I did witness part of this, and that everything that Lfet and Tappy said that I saw were correct. Iunno if that helps you any. >>

thanks Cirt <3

Posted

Lftenjamin is the only one that actually reads what I post on the chat and laughs at most of my jokes. : ( And Drew made me a mod. Why you be so mean to them? loololololml;kdfmgfkl;mgdfkldg fsmaglkmdg

Posted

jory = retarded

(fin)