super smash brothers brawl glitches,cheats etc.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

super smash brothers brawl glitches,cheats etc. i need help i just got it the other day

Posted

It's not helpful, but if you activate Jigglypuff's final smash at the bridge of eldin stage inside the gap in the bridge while it's reforming, Jigglypuff will get really big and be stuck that way until you die. you can do the same thing with marth's final smash, but he just get's stuck looking like he grabbed a smash ball and doesn't do anything else.

Posted

An Easy way to get all the characters is to play 450 consecutive Brawls. It's the same in Melee although it's 1000. What I do is I set it to a stock match, give the characters 1 life and just get one of them to constantly jump off a cliff. you can also unlock a few stages by chosing your characters wisely. Although that isnt really a cheat.

Posted

You Go To Special Brawl And Put On Flower And Stamina Then When You Go To Special Brawl Give The COM (only opponents must be Com and there is only one opponent and must be on random)give them 1 Stamina and press random at the stage selection and sometimes an unlockable will come up and you will win in one secind because of the flower :D

Posted (edited)

Thanks but I know all of them... thats just about all i know :) and heres one

Person falls out of Link's Final Smash

Play in Stamina mode. Damage one fighter until they hit 40 HP or lower. Have Link do a Final Smash. The fighter will fall out before Link even finishes his attack. The Triforce also will not shatter. It will vanish when Link is finished.

Edited by bellumslayer (see edit history)

Posted

There's one were you can get most of the CDs and alot of stickers.

Here is a link to one of the better ones I've seen.

So what you do is:

1.Make a custom stage in a design similar to the one in the video.

2.Take off all items except for the sandbag and put the apperance ratio on high.

3.Make it a stock match with no timer, so it don't bother you. :biggrin:

4.Have plenty of patience, I've heard it takes awhile, but you can quit any time.

Hope it helps.

Posted

There's one were you can get most of the CDs and alot of stickers.

Here is a link to one of the better ones I've seen.

So what you do is:

1.Make a custom stage in a design similar to the one in the video.

2.Take off all items except for the sandbag and put the apperance ratio on high.

3.Make it a stock match with no timer, so it don't bother you. :biggrin:

4.Have plenty of patience, I've heard it takes awhile, but you can quit any time.

Hope it helps.

Is that stage downloadable?

Posted

ok i found a new glitch ok you make a platform like this

ok right here is a block, under it is a block, under that is a block, next to that is a block, next to that is a block over that is a block, and over that is a block, next to that is a falling block.

ok then make it only pokebals on high then you get traped in the box (make sure you have a second person to get you out of the box) and throw the pokebal and hope that you get a groundon then if you get him in the box, he will be traped then he will not go away and he can't hurt anyone (cpu's will be scared of him :))

Posted

Is that stage downloadable?

I doubt it, you'll just have to make the stage yourself.

Posted

what's wavedashing?

Posted

come on I need anwers!

I need glitches cheats etc...

Posted

Play as Ike against the Ice climbers. Grab a smash ball and get the Ice climbers to have a high damage percentage (about 150% should work). Then, knock the blue ice climber off the stage and activate great aether on the pink one. The blue one should go out of bounds, making the pink one dissapear, and Ike will stay in the air and continue to use his final smash on nothing.

Posted

you could just go to youtube and look for them like knuckle did

Posted (edited)

well I have a few that Ive bin keeping 2 secrets from all of you,

OK I call this Kirby glitch (this can be done by a lot of carators(or how ever you spell it...))

OK you have to build this one, you know the piece that you press down on and you fall through it OK make a few of them, and put a block over it like this, you have the piece that you fall through and you put a block over it you keep doing that till you have 5 blocks (up and down) then you pick Kirby and go down Flote on the roof and to the side, and then if done right you go through the wall.

I call the next one the sonic glitch OK all you do is make stairs going up (make sure there touching) and at the bottom you can stand of something, then you jump on the bottom of the stairs, if done right you will go through the stairs.

Ill name everyone who can do the Kirby glitch, MetaKnight (up-B) bowser (duck-B) Pokemon trainer (jump side-step) Marth, Yoshi, Jigglelypuff, all with their jump-side step,wario (with his bike slow down and hold up) well I don't know if thats all.... but thats what i can remember...

now the sonic glitch, sonic and bowser. bowser's duck-B.

Edited by bellumslayer (see edit history)

Posted

I liked this "glitches" or "tricks"... In stage builder :) Movies :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg28YmYM3Gc Sticker factory :P

Jump trough wall :)

And one... but can't find movie... so:

Make a level with less as possible ground (and place so high as possible)

And only Staircase's...

CPU's are to dumb to hold them self on the Staircase's and do self destruction... (even once they are on grounds xD they just go on :P )

All tested and love them xD (and works ;) )