Followers 0

Personality Type

39 posts in this topic

Posted

ENFJ - The "Mentor"

Temperament: NF (Visionary)

Primary Function: Extraverted Feeling

Population: 3% (1.5% male, 4.5% female)

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship."

- ENFJ Profile (TypeLogic)

"altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious..."

- ENFJ Jung Type Descriptions (similarminds.com)

"Success for an ENFJ comes through involvement in the process of making things happen for people; through the accomplishments and satisfactions of those they have helped to enrich the human world with greater value, and through finding that their efforts on behalf of others have fulfilled their own life as well."

- ENFJ Personal Growth (The Personality Page)

"Teachers expect the very best of those around them, and this expectation, usually expressed as enthusiastic encouragement, motivates action in others and the desire to live up to their expectations."

- The Portrait of the Teacher Idealist (Keirsey)

"ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this."

- Portrait of an ENFJ (The Personality Page)

"ENFJs focused on the organization's ideals and operate within those ideals. They focus on how organizations should treat people and communicate these values to others. They enjoy leading and facilitating teams, and like to bring matters to mutually beneficial conclusions. ENFJs prefer a work setting that contains individuals focused on changing things for the betterment of others."

- ENFJ - The Safe (Lifexplore)

"Rated by psychologists among 2 types least likely to have trouble in school. "

- ENFJ Facts (discoveryourpersonality.com)

Posted (edited)

Now that I retake the test a while later, I'm an INTJ. Though, half of my answers... I can't be sure are accurate. I'm rather confused right now, and the test didn't help like I thought. Hm. So, Chef, currently you aren't the only INTJ.

"...approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity."

I admit that I make a lot of back up plans for almost everything...

"...observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private... does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things..."

I do perfer to keep to myself. I'm finding it harder to open up lately.

"To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how."

What self-confidence? People have told me to my face that I have confidence issues.

"At work, INTJs use their conceptual strengths to analyze situations and then develop models to understand and anticipate through relentlessly to reach their goals. They will continue on with their plans, even in the face of adversity and data that might suggest to other more practical types that their goals are no longer feasible. By nature, INTJs are independent individualists."

... I'm not sure if this is true. Possibly. In some cases, yes, this is true.

"INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency. "

I've been told I'm a natural leader. I'm not sure I entirely believe it, but what DO I entirely believe?

I'll just go on and fix that for an accurate poll.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Lol. You necroposter....

I remember this thread... I'll have to take this quiz again sometime...

Posted (edited)

Actually CG, you now are the only Strategist (even though I still consider myself one)

I am now

INFJ - The "Confidant"

Primary Function: Introverted Intuition

Population: 1% (0.5% male, 1.5% female)

INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.

I must be amazing or something. I am the rarest of the rare!

Must flee so they don't catch me in a pokeball... :unsure:

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

INFP - The "Dreamer"

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

Thats me alright B)

Posted

Ok thats weird....I took Psychology last year and we took this test, it was over 100 questions and I got INFJ - the most rarest of all types especially in males. But they are considered Protecters and Healers and stuff not Confident. I have over 10 sites explaining it and its 100% correct about me and it freaked me out cuz nobody knows that about me but this test showed everything about me and it was amazing!

Posted

I am an INTP: The "Engineer." Temperament: Intellectual.

Some of the stuff it says about me is right, but I don't think it's incredibly accurate. Some of the questions were too ambiguous, etc. Plus this is all introspection. It's more about how people view themselves than anything else.

Posted (edited)

It was exactly the same as before. :) Yay I'm consistant.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)