Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Waker Figurines

35 posts in this topic

Posted

How many do you have? Do you need help getting some?

I have a lot of figurines... I'm not sure exactly how many (I'll count later), but I've completed the Windfall and Outset rooms, and have at least half in the rest, I think.

For those who don't know, there's a pillar with a ladder in the ocean at Forest Haven (If you warp there, you should see it to the right, you'll be facing west-ish.) On top, there's a metal hatch. Once you open it, you can go down and there's a guy at a desk who makes figurines if you show him good pictures in your pictograph. For example, take a picture of your Grandma, show it to him, and he'll make a figurine out of it. They're pretty fun to collect. By the way, the pictures should show the face of the character, most-if-not-all of the body, and not be too far away, so you can see good detail. Also, he takes a day to complete a figurine, so exit and play Song of Passing twice.

Posted

I've got quite a few, but I decided that it was just too tedious and gave up. I think that I found all of the Outset ones though and various others.

Posted

I used an Action Replay to get them all. Takes all the fun out of it, but I tried to do it on my own first before cheating.

Posted

I have zero :P

Posted

I plan on finishing it sometime. I'm almost done with Windfall and Outset, though.

Posted

I have all of them. :joy:

Its proof of having to much time on my hands.

Posted

Enjoy it while you can, young jedi.

Posted (edited)

I have almost all of them except one in the Outset and one in Dragon Roost room.

Edited by TwiliGirl (see edit history)

Posted

i've done all windfall & forest haven :)

Posted

I have all of outset Island's, but then I gave up and got tired of the whole "only one at a time" and only "taking three pictures at a time" thing

Posted

I used an Action Replay to get them all. Takes all the fun out of it, but I tried to do it on my own first before cheating.

Cheater. XD

I have all of them. :joy:

Its proof of having to much time on my hands.

NOYCE!!! :o

Posted

I knew there was a hatch there, but I never opened it... I never knew how :embarrassed:

How can I open it?

Posted

First you have to get on the island where the hatch is, make sure you have a Hyoi pear before getting there.

Then you simply summon a seagull to hit a switch that is on the island you just flew from, its in a little cove somewhere higher up.

Thats as best as I can remember it right now, I need to play that game again its been so long.

Hope it helps.

Posted

Wind Waker toys? How long have they been out for? I haven't found any in stores yet. Weird.

Posted

Not WW toys, the figurines that you get in the game by taking pictures of everything.