Dear everyone

59 posts in this topic

Posted

You should tell him I said "hi".

Posted

Now, I have another announcement from TML. He says he might be coming back for holidays, and that includes his birthday.

Posted

When's his birthday?

Hmm...what's the next upcoming holiday? I think it's Halloween, but it's not a holiday is it?

Posted

When's his birthday?

Hmm...what's the next upcoming holiday? I think it's Halloween, but it's not a holiday is it?

I don't think so because you don't get school off for it, or the after.

Posted

*sigh* Some of you don't get it, though. He left to take a break and try and learn from his mistakes. He didn't leave just because some people treated him badly. He wants to change a bit before coming back.

I agree. If you're getting that angry with the place you hang out a lot, stepping back away from it for a while to think is HEALTHY. Much healthier than sticking around angry and losing your temper. What's the point of staying somewhere where you aren't happy? I hope things work out for him and he is able to return here. The site isn't the same without him...

Posted

No, it's not. But if it makes anyone feel better, he is keeping track of how long until he's coming back. 1 year and 4 months... He's really serious about this guys. It's what he felt he has to do. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

Posted

At least 8 months have already passed. :0 Almost half-way through. I just hope TML won't be like a completely different person... :wacko:

Posted

Yeah. I remember when I first met him. I was Claleb100, and he snaped by back, and then when I got this account, he yelled because I called youtube was evil... You know what lets not think about those times... I hated him at those times. I don't hate him anymore.

Posted

Yeah. I remember when I first met him. I was Claleb100, and he snaped by back, and then when I got this account, he yelled because I called youtube was evil... You know what lets not think about those times... I hated him at those times. I don't hate him anymore.

Yeah, sorry about that... :embarrassed: He had thought you were stalking us. It was all in good fun.

Posted

Yeah, sorry about that... :embarrassed: He had thought you were stalking us. It was all in good fun.

I couldn't post... Then my friend stole my account. :cry: That day sucked.

Posted

Eight months have passed since "Jun 27 2008, 03:48 PM"?

What?

Sahaqiel

Posted

At least 8 months have already passed. :0 Almost half-way through. I just hope TML won't be like a completely different person... :wacko:

It says Jun, not Jan

It's barely been two months!

Posted

two years is a long time.

Posted

It says Jun, not Jan

It's barely been two months!

Woops, sorry. Misread... :embarrassed: