Dear everyone

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, you heard me right. i've left. I need some time to think about myself. In the meantime, I'll be joining some other forums and trying them out. Please, whatever you do, DO NOT look for me. I don't want to be found.

Au Revoir to everyone, from the Friends, to the enemies, to the mods, to the members, to Dustin, to Django, to Joy, to FM. Good bye, all. It's been a nice road, Full of ups and down. And trust me, I'm NOT bluffing. Hopefully i'll be a more mature person than when I left after two years. Until then, I am gone. The most you might see me if about a week, or AT LEAST checking the news. (And copying it to other forums.)

To CG: Goodbye. it's been nice knowing you and everyone else.

Well, goodbye then. See you in about An ACTUAL Week.

And remember, for the friends, there's always youtube.

Posted

Well...

This was your choice. I hope someone didn't force you into doing this. There were a few people that just got tired, and others who used you as an anger outlet, but there were still people that wanted you to stay. I just hope you get the results you want out of this.

Posted

It's stupid to leave...

But it is your choice.

COPYING NEWS!? THAT IS SO WRONG DX

Posted

If you really think it's for the best, go for it. Do you really think you'll need two years to fully mature? I mean everyone's different...maybe you'll mature faster. And if you're leaving because of certain people, I don't think that's reason enough. Even if you go to other forums, I guarantee that at least one person wont be on your side anywhere else either.

Posted

I dont think you're the type to run away and not check this thread, so when you do read this, you're welcome back whenever you want.

yes, some people dislike you, but you are never ever going to please every one all the time, so dont worry about them.

Posted

Good luck, in everything you do. I hope this is the right choice.

Posted

The most you might see me if about a week, or AT LEAST checking the news. (And copying it to other forums.)

Best tell those fools who wrote those articles. And I can tell. My writing style is that distinct.

Posted

Thank GOD he's gone!

:DDD

Posted

Should I change the topic to a poll of will he be back? :P

Posted

Thank GOD he's gone!

:DDD

Jerk.

Posted

Should I change the topic to a poll of will he be back? :P

haha it should be the weekly poll :P "will TML be back in less than two years?"

Posted

Well, I hope you come back soon, and I hope you have fun going to whatever forum you go to.

Posted

score! don't come back.

Posted

score! don't come back.

What the fu*k is your problem TML is a good person, and you and Paddymac are retards if you think it's good he's gone... Besides you won't celebrate for long, as he said he'll be back then lets see how you handle it.

Posted

score! don't come back.

You suck man