Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

People I don't now

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, there are a lot of people on the forum who I haven't even heard of before (Eg. Zeldagirl4ever, who is giving me some competition, and Groovetube) I don't get it. Are these people newbies or have they been around before I became a member? Plz answer me I just have no clue about this.

Posted

what do you mean by compition :mellow:

Posted

Competition, and I guess in being helpful or something.

Posted

They're probably either new members or members that joined a while ago and didn't post. Check on their in-post data sheet; (where it lists member number, rupies, gender, ect.) it shows the date that member joined.

Posted

k' Thanks and by competition I mean in posts. :D

Posted

Well.....when I joined I wasn't really a newbie, because I had been looking on this site many months before I joined. I knew the community, the mods, etc. Posts, eh? Zelda girl 4ever only has six right now.... :huh: And Groovetube has.......nine. :huh:

Posted

Et Moi? (And me?) :blink:

Posted

And you have 233........ :mellow:

Posted

and you have 1884

Posted

and you have 1884

:embarrassed: haha..Ganondorf333 sure does XD...hmm..wOw..musta love this site :D

Posted

Well, I'm Goron Lord. Anyone and everyone who has "goron" in their name will bow down to me. I am lord of all gorons. Fear me. Now. Or else. I will disconnect your head from your body with my sword. And then sell it. To the Gerudos. And then they will give it to Gannondorf. Then he will use it as a pillow. Then he will think it is uncomfortable and will throw it into Zoras' Domain. Then the Zoras will feed it to Jabu-Jabu. And he will eat it.

Posted

There's no one else on these Forums with 'Glitch' or 'Matrix' in their name..... actually, there shouldn't be anyone on any site with my name. It's a custom build, you could say.

Posted

There's no one else on these Forums with 'Glitch' or 'Matrix' in their name..... actually, there shouldn't be anyone on any site with my name. It's a custom build, you could say.

I doubt it.. I remember when I made the Shadow Hero but I never told anyone... AND ON SOEM SITES, PEOPLS ARE USING MY NAME WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME!

Posted

I doubt it.. I remember when I made the Shadow Hero but I never told anyone... AND ON SOEM SITES, PEOPLS ARE USING MY NAME WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME!

maybe ya got the same train of thoughts...

you know..it can't be yours unless you make a it your personally..a username is basically something someone hoave to come up first to have it ... and at different forum..you have to get it first..

so tht's why most people come up with unusual name so that it won't be taken yet..

as for this forum..I believed there's another Kaitou among us..so I'm not the only one..

Posted

:embarrassed: haha..Ganondorf333 sure does XD...hmm..wOw..musta love this site :D

Yup....best site ever..... :P