I love a girl

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I've never had a girlfriend before. Ever in my life. I've liked girls, even loved them. But I've never had a girl tell me that she loved me back. The most recent girl I've liked was a girl named Ana. Then something happened, she just wasn't the same after I got back from the Washington D.C trip. She avoided me and just wasn't the same at all my feeling for her died as the weeks went by. Eventually it was gone. And now so is she. this last friday was the last day of 8th grade. and since next year is highschool my group and I are splitting because we are going to different schools. Ana though is moving to Orange County, so I'll probably never see her again. Yet I wasn't completely sad. Deep deep down inside I started having feelings for a 7th grader named Amber.

Amber is one grade below me. (I'm in 9th grade and she's now in 8th) She was sad when I had to leave. She even missed her last day of school to go to the 8th grade promotion ceremony. My family was there so we were going to Mimi's Cafe for brunch. Amber was there so I asked her if she wanted to go with us she said Ok. We were teasing eachother like usual, but there was more to it though. After brunch, my mom needed to get something from Petco. So me and Amber were walking around looking at the animals. After that, we took her home. She asked me if I wanted to see her house. I said yeah. She was showing me her house and then my parents called me and told me to go back to the car.

Then I gave her a hug goodbye...and then another...and another until eventually it was a hug fest. Then I don't know what came over me but I said, "I really want to kiss you but I don't know."

Then she said, "That would be wierd because we are friends because we are friends, but I really want to kiss you too."

I then carried her over to her couch (yes carried) hugged her goodbye kissed her cheek, and left. She was just about to start crying because I had to go to highschool.

Then today came and I texted her "I'm bored" after a while we were talking on the phone. We were talking then I brought up the subject of who we liked (I already know I like her now :embarrassed: )

She said I would be freaked out if she told me who she like. It was me!

We talked to eachother for at least two hours. We started off the phone call with "I kinda like you" and ended with "I love you"

I want to ask her out on Tuesday when I see her in person. I just want to ask you guys if you think we are ready for that.

The problem of "Does she like me back" has been answered. Now it's just if she is ready for a relationship. Do you think I'm going too fast with it? I don't know. This is the first time this has happened to me. I don't know what to do. and I need to tell someone. I'm so exited!!!! :joy::wub::joy:

Posted

ODIN! X3 I'm so happy for ya! I think you should ask her out. If she's not ready, then ok. But I think that if you really do love each other, it'll be fine.

Go for it.

Posted

ODIN! X3 I'm so happy for ya! I think you should ask her out. If she's not ready, then ok. But I think that if you really do love each other, it'll be fine.

Go for it.

Thank you. I really think I love her. I'll try it. :D

Posted

from liking some one to loving some one in a 2 hour phone conversation?

wow. you sure move fast.

Yeah, ask her out.

you can take it slow from inside a relationship, if you chose to.

Posted

good for you:)

Posted

Go Odin!

*High-five!*

Ah. I know that feeling. (Without the kissing part)

Posted

from liking some one to loving some one in a 2 hour phone conversation?

wow. you sure move fast.

Yeah, ask her out.

you can take it slow from inside a relationship, if you chose to.

I know huh! Once I ask her I'll slow things down.

Posted

What a lovely story!

Ask her out Odin! I'm sure it will be okay.

Posted

Aww, it sounds like a love story. :wub:

Yeah, ask her out. It's obvious you two like each other. :)

Posted

I couldn't wait to ask her. I called her up we talked all mushy lovey dovey for a while then she asked "Wait, since we love eachother dose that make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

So I said "well do you want to be?"

She said yes!!!!So I said I wanted to too.

So now I am not single!!!!!

I have a girlfriend that loves me as much as I love her!! Today is the best day of my entire life!!! I plan to kiss her on Tuesday. I'm sure it'll go great. I tell you how it goes!

Posted (edited)

Rock on Odin!

That rocks! Welcome to the club! WELL, i was kicked out of that club. She wasn't right for me. She tried to kill my friendship with my friends. But, whatever. W00t. claps for Odin. :applause: :applause:

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

The kissing part didn't work out so much. Our parents were right there. and thats dificult. oh well, I'll see her again on friday! THEN will be the time

Posted

Yey Odin!!! :D

Im happy for you.

Posted

The kissing part didn't work out so much. Our parents were right there. and thats dificult. oh well, I'll see her again on friday! THEN will be the time

Yeah, good choice. Kissing when parents are nearby is a no-no. *insert nodding smiley* Planning to kiss her is ok, just don't feel like you have to stick with it. Make sure you don't force the kiss, otherwise it may end up less enjoyable. :P Kiss her when it feels like the right moment. :)

Posted (edited)

I kissed her yesterday!! It was romantic.

It worked out great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do love her. I now know that I only liked Ana. My feelings for Amber are 10000% more than Ana. I've honestly never felt this feeling before. It's...cool.

Edited by Odin (see edit history)