Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Waker the Second Time

13 posts in this topic

Posted

After you beat Wind Waker once, and you play it again, you're in your "casual clothes" and you start with the Deluxe Picto Box. So, do you have to take special pictures through out the game? If so, will you give me the list of pictures. thanks. :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

It just has color nothing speatial about it, but what do I know it's almost the worst zelda game ever... No offence to people who acually like it.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

WINDWAKER WAS THE SHIZNIT (Sorry merchant) AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

Posted (edited)

With that color picto box, you can take pictures of people, and show them to the guy in the Nintendo gallery to make figurines. These figurines are just an extra so you have something to do after completing the game. Each figurine gives you a bit of info on who you photographed. :)

And if you don't know where the Nintendo Gallery is, it is on one of the small islets that are between the Forest Haven and the Forbidden Woods. You open it by either using a seagull or arrow on a crystal on the Forest Haven island.

Umm...shouldn't this go in Gameplay help?

Edited by True Gamer (see edit history)

Posted

With that color picto box, you can take pictures of people, and show them to the guy in the Nintendo gallery to make figurines. These figurines are just an extra so you have something to do after completing the game. Each figurine gives you a bit of info on who you photographed. :)

And if you don't know where the Nintendo Gallery is, it is on one of the small islets that are between the Forest Haven and the Forbidden Woods. You open it by either using a seagull or arrow on a crystal on the Forest Haven island.

Umm...shouldn't this go in Gameplay help?

Oh, I forgot about that.

Posted

It just has color nothing speatial about it, but what do I know it's almost the worst zelda game ever... No offence to people who acually like it.

You don't know that, you think that. It's an opinion. If you really don't want to offend anyone then you should probably think about what you say.

Effing Wind Waker bashers...

Anyways, moved to appropriate topic.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You don't know that, you think that. It's an opinion. If you really don't want to offend anyone then you should probably think about what you say.

Effing Wind Waker bashers...

Anyways, moved to appropriate topic.

Sahaqiel

Thanks, I don't really know the topics here. Hahahah!

Posted

Do I have to take certain pictures of certain people to show the Nintendo guy?

Posted

He'll make figurines out of pretty much any person/enemy you take a pictograph of. Just remember to take it from the front and include the whole person/enemy/misc. in the picture.

Also, I'm real glad you think that. =D Good job.

Posted

The only reason they let you have the color pictobox so early is to take pictures of the bosses before you could get the color pictobox in the first playthrough. So, it's pretty much just for four or so bosses.

Posted

And other people like Aryll.

I heard that, if you played in all three files, then without erasing, replayed the B file, you can choose Link's clothes somehow... I'm not sure if it's true, though, and you can't just copy the files. Elbow grease, people.

Posted

The Aryll figurine comes free with the Grandma figurine, and the only one-time boss is the Helmaroc King (the boss of the third dungeon can have his picture taken by getting a picure of him on the boss room wall, and the other four can be gotten in Ganon's Tower). There's a really good list of figurines and how to get them at gamefaqs.com, if anyone needs it.

Posted

I beat the game 3 times (ok ok 4 xD)

To get Pajama clothes :D (and start with deluxe photo box :) ) 1 time (or 2 times) original other times Action replay :P