Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule.net's Nintendo E3 coverage

23 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='155531' date='Jul 15 2008, 12:42 PM']Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Gingerlink's point-by-point E3 coverage!

Just watched it on the television, too. Mario and Zelda teams hard at work, that's a good thing. A real good thing, though I knew once they said that that there would be no more Zelda announcements. I hope that microphone is implemented in more games- I bet it will be, too, though they'll probably only let you use it to talk with friends. D= The MotionPlus should let you do even more things that weren't possible/were awkward before, such as EPIC SWORD BATTLES. Also, yay at Wii Music. I can't wait to play Zelda tunes on a clarinet. All we need now is quantum physics implemented, and it's all good. Also, GTA DS? Who saw that coming?

[b]Is it just me, or was that lady (forgot her name+position xD) kind of...annoying?[/b] I'd rather it opened with "Hello, I am Reggie. And I am joyous." Seriously, as soon as it started I was like, "Where the frip is REGGIE FILS-AMIE?"[/quote]

Yes, she really was rather annoying, "LOOLOLOL THIS DOG, LOOK AT IT, ISN'T IT CUTE?" loolol and Reggie is like "OLOLLOOL NOPE!" But, even though she was rather annoying, I thought the dog was cute olollo. : (

Posted

[quote name='Tazay' post='155527' date='Jul 15 2008, 06:20 PM']Thats what they did with TP[/quote]
yes they did that with TP because it was origionally supposed to be a gamecube game. they took extra time because they wanted to make it a wii game also.

Posted

Hm. Nintendo disappoints.

Posted

I just watched it and I'm pretty disappointing. Animal Crossing and Sports Resort look fun, but that's about all I'm excited for.

Nintendo is turning their back on their old fans. I honestly doubt that [i]anyone[/i] in that theater and barely anyone watching the coverage wasn't already Nintendo fan before the Wii came out -I seriously doubt anyone's grandma was tuned in like all of us. E3 is for the core gamers, and Nintendo failed to deliver much in that field.

Posted

Why is it that Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is only for Xbox360 when it was for the N64 first? Shouldn't it also come to the wii as well?

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='156078' date='Jul 18 2008, 06:24 PM']Why is it that Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is only for Xbox360 when it was for the N64 first? Shouldn't it also come to the wii as well?[/quote]

*sigh*

no, because it's made by rare, who were making games for Nintendo in the N64 era, but now they've been bought by microsoft.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='156155' date='Jul 19 2008, 04:44 AM']*sigh*

no, because it's made by rare, who were making games for Nintendo in the N64 era, but now they've been bought by microsoft.[/quote]
That makes sence, but I didn't know that rare was bought by micrsoft.

Posted

Microsoft have owned rare since the start of the gamecube era.

Starfox adventures was the last game rare made for Nintendo.

That's why things like Conker and Perfect Dark have since appeared on the xbox.