Wanted: Video Games

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there,

If anyone has video games (or game boxes/manuals) they would like to sell, I might be interested in buying them.

I'm especially looking for NES, SNES, and Playstation games, but any system will do.

I am really interested in games from the following series (but will definitely take a look at other games):

Breath of Fire

Metroid

Legend of Zelda

Castlevania

Final Fantasy

Mario

Donkey Kong

Bubble Bobble

Ninja Gaiden

If you have any, please let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Posted

If you posted this a few months ago, I could have probably would have offered my NES Metroid, but...now, it's in a Gamestop.... :cry: . My brother traded it in to gain credit for a PS2.

Posted

I got

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

and both Metroids

no wait the second one was stolen by some

puppyer

Posted

True Gamer - I hope you got plenty of $ for it at least. Gamestop usually isn't so great, but then again it might have good moments too :lol:

Spartan of Hylia - Which Metroid do you have then? And why are you selling Wind Waker, it wasn't a bad game :-) (but I would take it if you really want to sell haha)

Posted

I've got Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES gun included) if you want it...

Posted

Paddymac, that is the best signature in this forum.

Spartan of Hylia, THERE'S MORE THAN TWO METROIDS LOLLOLOL. There's Metroid, Metroid II: Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Metroid Pinball. And possibly more.

Posted

I have pac man for snes or nes can't remember... I also have super mario world I think I know it's mario for nes but gotta find it... also I have 1 oot and 2 MM for n64 also Pokemon Battle Stadium for 64 TP for GC... need to get rid of... not sure if I wanna sell any of these..

Posted

I got

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

and both Metroids

no wait the second one was stolen by some

puppyer

Define "Both".

Paddymac, that is the best signature in this forum.

Spartan of Hylia, THERE'S MORE THAN TWO METROIDS LOLLOLOL. There's Metroid, Metroid II: Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Metroid Pinball. And possibly more.

You forgot Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission.

Posted (edited)

True Gamer - I hope you got plenty of $ for it at least. Gamestop usually isn't so great, but then again it might have good moments too :lol:

Spartan of Hylia - Which Metroid do you have then? And why are you selling Wind Waker, it wasn't a bad game :-) (but I would take it if you really want to sell haha)

I got the first metroid prime that was made for gamecube which is called Metroid Prime and im done with wind waker theres no point in me having it anymore i'll gladly sell you them

Edited by Spartan of Hylia (see edit history)

Posted

I got the first metroid prime that was made for gamecube which is called Metroid Prime and im done with wind waker theres no point in me having it anymore i'll gladly sell you them

Okay - what's the condition of Wind Waker and do you have anything in mind for it?

I've got Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES gun included) if you want it...

I have that one - thanks tho :)

I have pac man for snes or nes can't remember... I also have super mario world I think I know it's mario for nes but gotta find it... also I have 1 oot and 2 MM for n64 also Pokemon Battle Stadium for 64 TP for GC... need to get rid of... not sure if I wanna sell any of these..

I might be interested in the Pac Man or Mario - depends on which one it is :-P

Posted

You forgot Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission.

!!!!!!

And those two are the best ones.

: (

Posted

Wind waker is in great condition i dont really see any scratches

Posted

Wind waker is in great condition i dont really see any scratches

How much?

Posted

How much?

what are you willing to pay the most i'll let anybody pay for it is 25$

Posted

what are you willing to pay the most i'll let anybody pay for it is 25$

Yeah $25 is spendy haha. I'd rather not name my prices, I'd rather let people tell me what they are hoping for and work from there.