Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marathon Man Theory

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I Just Wonder Why You Can't Beat Him As An Adult

How can't you beat he's a man in a bunny mask. Try epona.

Anyway, he has no perpose in the game. he's just a man who runs in OoT, and a mailman in MM that is only an accesery to get the Firce Diety mask.

Back to what TBZFE said, he can't be unbeatable. Nothing is unbeatable. Expesially a man in a mask. Well he loses his mask, and he's just a man who runs. I know i'm doutful, but don't give up you'll beat him. No I'll beat him if you can't. I just have to beat it again.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I'm telling you, he can't be beaten. I used an Action Replay to set the timer for the race to zero, and he STILL beat me by one second.

Posted

I'm telling you, he can't be beaten. I used an Action Replay to set the timer for the race to zero, and he STILL beat me by one second.

Who puts a man in a game that can't be beat? I saw on youtube some guy beat him and got a heart piece

Posted

The running man is purely for setting a new record on your house's poster. You don't get anything for getting a perfect score on hoseback archery, but I don't see you saying anything about that.

Posted

That's evil. :cry:

Posted

Eh. Bragging rights are better than nothing.

Posted

I have all 20 hearts and I never beat him so him giving a heart piece is impossible.

Posted

I have all 20 hearts and I never beat him so him giving a heart piece is impossible.

It's possible in one or both of the Oracle games to get 21 hearts, so that's not necessarily the reason it's impossible to beat him, although it is.

nice bump by the way. :deadhorse:

Posted (edited)

You dont race him in oracle games so getting 21 hearts in those games doesnt make a difference to the Oot does it?

Oh and by the way I worded my previous post wrong I just meant its impossible to get a heart piece in Oot from him if you have 20 hearts since I dont belive you can get 21 hearts. Also for some reason I mentioned I never beat him dont know why. By the by the way is that a dead rat?

Edited by Linkprow (see edit history)

Posted

There is a way to beat the Marathon Man. You challenge him and then put the Master Sword back and then wait sven years at the Kokori bridge and then you'll beat him by a second. but you get nothing. look it up on youtube.

Posted

Oh and by the way I worded my previous post wrong I just meant its impossible to get a heart piece in Oot from him if you have 20 hearts since I dont belive you can get 21 hearts.

I just said you can get 21 hearts in OoS and OoA.

Also for some reason I mentioned I never beat him dont know why. By the by the way is that a dead rat?

you can't beat him, but you can beat a dead horse

Posted

That's evil. T_T.gif

Evil but funny

I remember when I was younge watching my sister play OoT getting so fresterated she almost broke her N64 but then again she did almost the same thing to my back afterwardssweat.gif

Posted

cheating barstard

Posted

Marathon Man, Running Man, Messenger... Whatever! He will allways be the Postman to me! n_n.gif

Posted

Me too!

I loved him in Majora's Mask. So epic :joy: