Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda character with the best Final Smash?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Which Zelda character has the best Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Posted

I choose Link, but I won't vote because it also says Toon Link, and I won't vote for anyone with toon or link.

Posted

Wow This is a close poll!!!

Links smash is far superior to toon links.

Posted

Augh, hard desicion...
Well, Zelda and Ganondorfs smashes are easy(easyer than links at least) Multi-hit(more than one charakter at once) attacks and both are very effective, but the triforce slash has some sorta feel to it... think I'm gonna go for Link :D

Posted

I chose Link's/Toon Link's final smash move because I've never had much luck with Zelda's or Ganondorf's.

Posted

Go Beast Ganny!

Posted

Beast Ganon. Though Great Aether is still better than all of them.

Posted

Beast Ganon is very powerful. I barely use Ganondorf, but his final smash owns.

Posted

Okay, it's either Link or Ganny in my opinion. Link's, because it's the triforce (hells yeah) and Ganny's because it's just so ownsome. He's a beast! (Literally. XD)

Posted

Ganondorf's would be better if he stayed a beast for just a bit longer. Its over so quick. . .

Posted

Zelda/Sheiks cause 1, its one hit ko, 2 there isnt a hard delay, and 3 its zelda and sheiks

Posted

Link FTW!!!!!! Because... well... Just because!!! :)

Posted

GANONDORK! *DUH!

Posted

It's obviously Ganondorf's.
You see, it not only is an almost guaranteed KO for all receivers, it paralyzes them temporarily, but instantly, making a hit easy. Other people could also be hit by the charging beat Ganon, and suffer significant damage.

And while Zelda's Final Smash is called a one-hit KO, it is not in most cases. It diminishes after hitting one person, and at lower damages, will most likely not score a KO.

Link's, while flashy and awesome, only encapsules one player. It can score hits on nearby foes as well, but it is easily escapable. What's more, its knockback isn't very great and TL's range is just godawful compared to Link's. You think they'd compensate the weakness of TL's attack by making the range a bit longer, yeah?
From what I'm studied, it only hits a player from the end of Final Destination to a step closer from the middle of Final Destination.
Link's has full range from the end to a step closer from the end of Final Destination.
It's annoying. ;_;
Sahaqiel

Posted

While I will well agree that Ganondorf's is probabbly the most effective, Link's feels a lot nicer it like:

*Ganondorf final smash*
What thGRFAK! *owned*

*link's final smash*
*owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**owned**ow
ned**owned**owned***OWNED**